Panteen shampoo Reviews
#56 in Shampoo

December 21, 2018

Great shampoo

I use Pantene shampoo sheer volume shampoo daily. Its fragrance is not too strong. It gives my hair a refreshing clean. It does not leaves my hair frizzy and dry after using.

December 11, 2018

Loved the way it made my hair feel. I would definetly buy it

I loved the way it made my hair feel. It was silky to the touch. I felt as though my hair got a good clean. It even smelled really good. The price wasn't to shabby either.

December 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great!!!

I loved this once I started using it. Makes my hair feel so clean and healthy. This is my go to shampoo in the winter time for dry/itchy scalp. Plus it smells delicious which is an added bonus.

December 06, 2018

Good results from first use

Worked well on my dry unruly hair from first use, which was really great . I liked and recommended my friend too who r facing problem with dry hair . This will help .

1.7/5

October 22, 2018

Too heavy

Shampoo is too heavy for my
    Fine thin hair. Need something much lighter that has less buildup in it. Otherwise scent is great and it nourishing. Hair did not get dry

September 30, 2018

Pantene

c'est un tres bon shampoing et il laisse les cheveux doux au toucher mais par contre je sais pas pourquoi mais beaucoup de coiffeuse ne recommande pas ce produit si vous avez une permanente ect..

September 30, 2018

Always come back to this classic

This is a product that myself and my family love to use. It is a great value for the price conscience however this product is great! Always leaves my hair shiny and tangle free!

September 21, 2018

Amazing shampoo that leaves my hair in mint condition

This is THE best shampoo out there. My hair has added volume...it smells and feels so clean and fresh and I wont use any other shampoo. Its been my go to for years and years!!!

September 19, 2018
    Kansas, United States

I love the long lasting smell

I recently started using Pantene products. I used the repair 2 in 1 shampoo. I absolutely love the smell and how long the smell lasts. My husband even uses it and it is amazing for my 5 year old daughters hair! No more tangles!

September 17, 2018

This is a mist jave.

Panteen shampoo does wonders for your hair.
    Keeping it smooth and shiny with also helping keep the frizz and dry hair at eez.
    This is a must have for me and if your hair needs some TLC this is the product for you.