Pantene Age Defy Keratine Shampoo Reviews
#41 in Shampoo

November 11, 2015

I have used MANY products over the course of the last several years. I have very long hair. I chemically lighten my hair at a salon, and I have thyroid issues that cause my hair to periodically fall out and break off. So I'm very particular about what I use on my hair.

I have used many Pantene products in the past with much success so when I saw this product that I hadn't tried before in the local drug store I thought, why not try it but the mail bet me to it!!! I got a free sample in the mail!!!!

I am SO glad that I got this product!! It truly made my hair shiny and more manageable in just a matter of several uses. I no longer need a detangler, I don't have fly always, and my hair is soft to the touch long after I wash it. This is a great product that I will continue to use and I highly recommend!

October 08, 2015

My hair was a bit frizzy before using this. After using this just a few times. it was so silky, shiny and soft. I am going to continue using it all winter to reduce fly away hair.

September 25, 2015

Great shampoo. Smells fantastic and makes my hair so soft

September 25, 2015

This stuff is AMAZING!! I have hair that has been colour treated, highlighted, and it makes if feel soft and smooth. No longer dry frizzing ends, it totally nourishes my hair. I am a huge advicate of the Pantene Age Defy Keratine Shampoos, Conditions, and Treatments!!

July 30, 2015

This stuff is amazing. I could not believe the difference in just one usage. Not only does it smell great, but i had more silkier and noticeably healthier hair. Must try!!

July 08, 2015

Well I decided to try this out and wow it did work great the only problem was with such thick long hair I had to use a lot of it to get threw my hair but it did turn my hair into silky wonderful manageable hair. I had my hair curled with 5 different sizes for my wedding and this helped alot !

June 12, 2015

I love all the Patene Products I have tried!

3.2/5

January 07, 2015

my hair feels soft after using Pantene Age Defy Keratine Shampoo

January 05, 2015

Left my hair soft, shiny and manageable!

December 11, 2014

Absolutely fantastic leaves my hair smooth and shiny a bit pricey but a little goes a long way