Pantene Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme Reviews
#16 in Hair Care

Pantene Curly Hair Series Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme helps smooth each curl and prepares strands for straight styling. The conditioning anti-frizz creme penetrates to replenish hair, leaving it soft, shiny and protected from styling damage.New Pantene's micro-smoothing creme helps you to loosen and unwind curls to prepare for straight styling. The anti-frizz creme wraps around your hair for fantastic frizz protection, giving you everything you need to create a sleek, straight look.How to use:Massage anti-frizz creme into wet hair and use fingers to evenly comb through.

March 29, 2021

Tames frizzy hair

I like how this creme instantly makes my hair less frizzy, smoothign and moisturizing it.
    It also smells lovely and keeps hair straight for quite a long time.

March 26, 2021

It’s great for the frizzy!!! I would definitely recommend

Keeps your hair looking shiny and non frizzy all day! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something affordable. I don’t know if you have really oily hair if it would be great but it worked for me!!!

December 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it

Such a great product that helped control my frizz. Naturally curly hair and I'm used to frizzy hair quite often. This product was awesome in helping control that. Would recommend

December 01, 2020

Straight as a pin

My hair is thick and curly i have tried so many products and none of them work this one left my hair soft shiney and super straight loving it so going to keep buying

September 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

good bye frizz

I've tried so many other products for maintaining my crazy fly aways and frizz, this straightening cream from Pantene formula seems to work the best! Makes less work and time, and the frizz free do lasts all day!!!

2.2/5

September 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Pantene anti frizz straighten cream ,

I love the Pantene products, I have very curly hair when the humidity is high, I tried this product and my hair still got frizzy, Not everyone will have the same response as me,

February 27, 2020

No more fro

I have crazy ringlet curly hair that also has a mind of its own that will throughout the day turn to a mini fro or some days an insanely big fro. I found straightening my hair took tons of time & many products that didn’t work & cost a fortune leaving my hair weighed down & greasy looking. This Pantene does basically the job for very little money, I still get some frizz I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of it but for the money it’s not a bad product especially for my crazy hair

February 08, 2020

Frizz no mo!

I'm frizzy...I spend hundreds of dollars on products to take the frizz out. This one is good, not fantastic but surely not the worst and it's very affordable and super easy to use.

January 18, 2020

Super!!!

This cream is great. I have been using this for a few months already has become a fan of it. My hairs are always so so frizzy and rough. I think this is a great cream for hair. I am a bug fan of pantene since my childhood. Really love pantene and the cream product of course.

January 15, 2020

Awsome

I have very dry hair. This product helped alot to smooth my hair and help with the frizz. Fragrance is nice. Would definitely recommend to any one with frizzy dry hair.