Pantene Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme Reviews
#15 in Hair Care

Pantene Curly Hair Series Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme helps smooth each curl and prepares strands for straight styling. The conditioning anti-frizz creme penetrates to replenish hair, leaving it soft, shiny and protected from styling damage.New Pantene's micro-smoothing creme helps you to loosen and unwind curls to prepare for straight styling. The anti-frizz creme wraps around your hair for fantastic frizz protection, giving you everything you need to create a sleek, straight look.How to use:Massage anti-frizz creme into wet hair and use fingers to evenly comb through.

September 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

good bye frizz

I've tried so many other products for maintaining my crazy fly aways and frizz, this straightening cream from Pantene formula seems to work the best! Makes less work and time, and the frizz free do lasts all day!!!

2.2/5

September 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Pantene anti frizz straighten cream ,

I love the Pantene products, I have very curly hair when the humidity is high, I tried this product and my hair still got frizzy, Not everyone will have the same response as me,

February 27, 2020

No more fro

I have crazy ringlet curly hair that also has a mind of its own that will throughout the day turn to a mini fro or some days an insanely big fro. I found straightening my hair took tons of time & many products that didn’t work & cost a fortune leaving my hair weighed down & greasy looking. This Pantene does basically the job for very little money, I still get some frizz I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of it but for the money it’s not a bad product especially for my crazy hair

February 08, 2020

Frizz no mo!

I'm frizzy...I spend hundreds of dollars on products to take the frizz out. This one is good, not fantastic but surely not the worst and it's very affordable and super easy to use.

January 19, 2020

Super!!!

This cream is great. I have been using this for a few months already has become a fan of it. My hairs are always so so frizzy and rough. I think this is a great cream for hair. I am a bug fan of pantene since my childhood. Really love pantene and the cream product of course.

January 15, 2020

Awsome

I have very dry hair. This product helped alot to smooth my hair and help with the frizz. Fragrance is nice. Would definitely recommend to any one with frizzy dry hair.

January 11, 2020

I would buy this product again works well and smells great

I would recommend this product
    . I love the smell and works well with my hair i would definitely buy this product over a lot more than any other its the best

3.2/5

January 07, 2020

Works great with my straightner

Leaves my hair soft and frizz free all day.
    I find it a perfect product to use with my hair straightner. My hair remains relatively tangle free for the day.

November 24, 2019
    Texas, United States

This is my go to styling cream!

I love this styling cream!! Pantene makes some of the best products for my hair type. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. I have thick and wavy hair that can get weighed down easily. I can use this cream every other day and it never gives me any build up or greasy feeling. It smells great and last a long time!

August 08, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Hair are so soft and protected

I have used this product for so long and i am so amazed , leaves your hair fresh , soft , and helpes with dameged end the quality is amazing and tge smell so lovely 100% yes to this product and lived hair so healthy looking , and shiny