4.1/5
#116 in Shampoo

2.0/5

February 13, 2018

Boff

J'ai essayé ce 2 en 1 et n'ai pas apprécié vraiment le résultat. L'odeur est agréable, mais même après plusieurs rinçage il laisse une pellicule désagréable sur le cheveux. J'ai l'impression d'avoir les cheveux plus sales à la sortie de la douche.

February 08, 2018

Love this product

It’s our go to shampoo. Absolutely love this product. We are a family of 3 and it’s the only shampoo that we use. Love that it’s shampoo plus conditioner so that you can wash your hair and condition it all in one easy step

October 18, 2017

This was very economical

The product left my hair feeling clean and without residue that some two in one products leave. The price was economical when on sale a bottle costs less than $5. I use Pantene products on a regular basis for my hair and get tons of compliments. People are shocked when I tell them that I use Pantene.

October 02, 2017

Good for your hair

I really really love 2 in 1 shampoo's and this one was just awesome. It makes my hair feel fuller, thicker, smoother, and silkier. My daughter also uses it with me and she also likes it.

August 19, 2017

This shampoo is great

This shampoo works like a gem. It makes my hair feel smooth and makes it look shiny. I would buy this again for sure. It also smells very nice as well.

July 28, 2017

Brightest and cleanest

This is the best shampoo, cleans and brightens hair with no residue. My hair for the most part is oily and this is best shampoo I've used. Keeps my hair light and bright

2.2/5

June 24, 2017

Pantene Aqualight

This product is okay, but, as with all Pantene products, I feel like it leaves my hair a little waxy. It just covers the shaft, without really penetrating it or repairing it.

June 06, 2017

so my wife bought this 2 in 1 shampoo from Pantene maybe 1 month agao and she suggests me to use it,and it's a very great product .
    it smells so good and it doesn't leave your hair heavy at all

June 04, 2017

I was pleasantly happy with this Pantene 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I have really dry hair and this helped with taming it however it wasn't the best I've tried with hydrating shampoos. It smells really good like strawberries and cleans hair really nicely. I always feel so refreshed after using it. I would recommend if you need a daily shampoo and don't want to take the time to condition afterwards because the 2 in 1 is a great time saver!

March 13, 2017

J'adore carrément ce produit, plus facile a utiliser car il y a moins de bouteille qui traînent, mais oulala !!! Le résultat est super, mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus doux et frais, ainsi que l'odeur qui se dégage est plus douce! je le recommande a 120%