Pantene Color Preserve Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#675 in Hair Care

July 18, 2019
    United Kingdom

Pantene is incredible

I've always used pantene, and when I dyed my hair I was slightly worried about needing to find a new brand but thankfully pantene had one in their range. Not only that but I found it really worked and made my hair feel healthy and not stick-like. Very happy :)

March 29, 2019

Saves my color

This is the only shampoo I use since I started coloring my hair. It helps prolong the colour so that I can colour less often. It also cleans my hair and makes it shiny and smooth every time

March 14, 2019

Awesome shampoo

The Pantene Color Preserve Shampoo and Conditioner has been amazing! After using it the first time I found that my hair was smooth and soft and my blonde hair was just vibrant. I have naturally oily hair and this shampoo managed to take it from looking dull to looking great. I also found that by using the shampoo and conditioner combination I didn’t need to use detangler or leave in conditioner!

February 06, 2019

Volume for straight thin hair, works pretty good

This product works well for thin straight hair, keeps the hair smooth and lessens breakage. I will say that it does not last all day, about 1/2 the day.

January 30, 2019

I love this product and would highly recommend it

I just love this shampoo and conditioner it protects my color and gives my hair wonderful volume and shine and the price is just right. I have told some of my friends about Pantene for color treated hair and they have tried it and have had the same results as I have and they have recommended and so on and so on well you get it we all love this shampoo and the added vitamins is just great for overall hair growth and health.

September 17, 2018
    Texas, United States

I will only use Pantene on my hair

I have been using this product for years. My hair is fine and I get split ends from coloring and styling. Pantene really males the color lady longer and keeps my hair soft, smooth, and shiny.

February 20, 2018

I would buy again!

Good results with volume! Not too heavy or oily and tones and protects my colour treated hair. Good value for money. Goes on thick but still washes out easily.

February 14, 2018

Very smooth hair

I like this shampoo works wonders. Leaves my hair very smooth and silky... my husband eve uses it also it is the only one he uses.

April 01, 2017

This left my hair feeling clean and shiny without damaging my colour. I am an everyday hair washer and this did not fade my hair like other products. Will continue to use in the future.

January 09, 2017

i had ends ends of the hair dyed and after dyeing it my end became dry, so my cousin recommended that i use Pantene. i started using it and my ends started to look and feel a lot less dry. i think that is an amazing product for the price and i would definitely recommend it.