Pantene Conditioner Moisture Renewal Reviews
#33 in Hair Care

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Ohh yesss !!

Love this , makes my hair feel silky smooth! And the smell lasts super long i would recommend this conditioner 100% , and it’s affordable !! I’m in love :)

February 12, 2019

Favorite Conditioner

My daughter and I both use this conditioner. It works great with her curly locks and makes brushing her hair after a bath very easy and quite fast. As for myself, I choose Pantene for the smell as well as how soft my hair feels once it dries. Give it a try, I’m sure you’ll also love it!

February 08, 2019

A staple in my house

Pantene has been a loyal product to me. Since conditioner gets used more in quantity than shampoo I alwats have an extra bottle. There are great sales on this and it does a good job.

February 07, 2019

Favourite conditioner

I love Pantene for my shampoo and conditioner. Basically every time I need to buy a new shampoo/conditioner I always choose Pantene. Their texture is very thick and rich and smells great!

December 21, 2018

Great conditioner

After I shampoo my hair , this is my go to conditioner regardless of what shampoo I used. It has a refreshing fragrance. It leaves my hair soft and smooth.

December 20, 2018

Works well

I like the Pantene conditioner moisture renewal because it left my hair looking shiny and healthy after a couple of uses. The smell was nice and not overwhelming.

November 14, 2018

Healthy,vibrant and made my hair so bouncy.

I was shopping and needed conditioner and it was on sale so I figured I would try it as I have used different Pantene products before. It put new life into my hair, it looked healthier, bouncier and felt so soft. Great product.

November 14, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Great detangling Conditioner

This conditioner works wonders on my thick, long, often unruly hair. I normally need a handful of conditioner to make my hair manageable but with this I only need about a quarter amount. It also smells good too. And the price is about the same as most other conditioners.

November 12, 2018

I love it!!!

OK, so I cover my head and have recently done dye on my virgin hair, I was scared of losing moisture and quality of my hair that used to be before getting a dye done. But this conditioner has made me swear by it. I used to use a different brand before but this one has made me a faithful consumer forever! Must must must recommended!!!

September 27, 2018

Love Pantene!

I've been using Pantene conditioner for years now. It smoothens my hair and keep it straight. No need for treatments! Pantene conditioner does the work for me😊