Pantene curl perfection shampoo Reviews
#530 in Shampoo

January 21, 2018

A gem for untameable curly hair

After months of struggling with bad hair days because of ineffective hair products, I stumbled across this gem and haven't stopped using it since. I have curly, frizzy hair and have tried tons of shampoos and conditioners that have left my hair dry, frizzy or even oily, but this is the only one that's worked on me so far. Not only does it smell amazing but it calms the frizz in my curls while enhancing and moisturizing them. Will never have anything bad to say about this product, an absolute essential

January 20, 2018

Makenna

I feel like this shampoo coats each individual curl and makes them soft and manageable. I love this product along with the conditioner, it's a great pair

April 03, 2017

My daughter and I have an 'agree to disagree' clause in our relationship when it comes to shampoos. She spends a small fortune on hair product. I don't, but I'm still pretty picky about what I use because I'm not a fan of frizzy, dry, straw hair. I've been using Pantene Curl Perfection shampoo and conditioner for about 6 years now and it still blows me away how curly my hair gets when I leave it to dry on it's own. Especially considering it's been bone straight most of my life. Even with the 'silver' that seems to be taking over, it's still looking shiny and feeling soft.

3.2/5

September 20, 2016

It worked ok as shampoo, smells fine and does what one would expect as shampoo but it doesn't make any difference to the curls, same as any other shampoo.

August 25, 2016

I have really thick wavy hair that has a tendency to frizz. It's also colour treated so it adds to the overall dryness of my hair. What I like about this shampoo is that it suds well,smells great and leaves my hair smooth. I have tried other products that just seems to dry out my hair. This is a "go to" product for me.

October 09, 2015

Using other shampoo makes my hair frezzy but using the curl perfection shampoo and conditioner my hair drys looks smooth and it defines my curls