Pantene Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 1144 in Shampoo

Pantene's first premium collection created with Olay Anti-Aging Experts to help fight the 7 signs of aging hair.

March 29, 2017

I tried the serum available in this line and absolutely loved the results so when I seen the Age Defy shampoo and conditioner in this line I wanted to try it as a trio. The scent smells like an expensive salon brand shampoo and the color is a light gold color. It lathers nicely and leaves your hair feeling clean with smelling nice. While looking at the ingredients I was slightly worried that the second ingredient after water was stearyl alcohol which sounds as if it would dry out the hair but I have got to say the first time I washed my hair and applied the hair serum I noticed a considerable difference. My hair was so much more healthier looking. It almost seemed to shimmer. Not only that but it appeared more thicker and had more body and movement than prior to using.

This shampoo claims to fight the seven signs of aging hair by reducing breakage, preventing split ends, taming frizz, controlling unruly Gray's, minimizing lackluster color, improveing thin look and minimizing dryness. So far I can definitely say it does most, if not all of what it claims. I have never had frizzy hair so I cannot attest to that. I absolutely love that I'm seeing less hair loss. That was my main reason for buying these products. I am definitely a happy customer and would recommend this product to everyone.

March 11, 2017

J'aime énormément ce shampoing. Il a une odeur très agréable. Il nettoie et hydrate bien mes cheveux les laissant souples, faciles à coiffer et brillants. La seule chose je trouve qu'il est dispendieux mais il est d'excellente qualité.

August 02, 2016

using this product makes my hair amazing
    my hair is "mature" hair and finding a product that actually does what it says it does is difficult so when I find something that works I stick to it faithfully
    it made my hair soft, manageable and light and bouncy

March 30, 2016

Thanks to BzzAgent and Pantene, I’m trying this product for free!!

First impressions mean everything! When I opened up my kit I immediately noticed the new sleeker bottle design. The slender black bottle has a no-fuss appeal and a higher end look and feel to it. Next came the scent…AMAZING! It has an expensive salon smell, definitely not what I'd expect from a product you can buy at the drugstore.

I have very thick long curly hair and finding a shampoo and conditioner that works for me is tough, to say the least. Lately, my hair has been showing the tell-tale signs of aging, dry, brittle, breakage, split ends, pesky gray hairs that pop up and scream 'YOOHOO, LOOK AT ME!' and, of course, dreaded FRIZZ. The biggest issues for me are “all of the above” so I was excited about trying out a product that claimed to be concocted to tackle all of my hair woes. So let’s do it!!

I've used this product for a little more than two weeks now and so far I'm thrilled.
    The shampoo has a thick and lasting lather. I could almost feel my hair getting thicker as I worked the lather through my hair. I was anxious to see how the conditioner would stack up. The thick creamy consistency is exactly what you want out of a conditioner. I worked the thick cream through my tangled mass of curls and then I waited a few minutes before rinsing. Wow! Huge impact! Manageable and easy to untangle, my hair looks and feels so soft and silky and the breakage issue is well on it’s way to being non-existent. Then there’s the gray hair issue, they are now blended into my hair and not sticking up. I actually had to look for grays…so much less noticeable!

Damaged aging hair is no longer the first thing I see in the mirror. I would highly recommend it to friends and family and I will definitely continue using Pantene Pro-V Age Defy. Very well done Pantene!

#GotItFree, #BzzAgent, #Pantene

2.0/5

February 22, 2016

My hair felt greasy and heavy by the second day after washing it. I have really dry and coarse hair. Normally, I am able to go several days without any grease. I even was careful not to apply conditioner to my scalp. As far as it repairing my split ends, well defiantly not.

December 02, 2015

My mom uses Pantene Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo and Conditioner and she loves it. I have noticed a major change in her hair also. It looks so much healthier and not so brittle and lifeless.

So I decided I have to try it for myself.

I really like it too! It made my hair so soft and I like the scent.

December 01, 2015

I really liked the way this shampoo made my hair look and smell. Took away all frizz after a couple washes

October 08, 2015

My hair was a bit frizzy before using this. After using this just a few times. it was so silky, shiny and soft. I am going to continue using it all winter to reduce fly away hair.

October 10, 2014

I received a free trial from divine.ca over a year ago and have used nothing else since. I have tried all the expensive salon selections and have never had the results that I received from this. Probably not good for super fine hair as it may weigh it down. I have curly hair that I blow dry flat and this is perfect. Great even in the humid months of summer. Simply, love it.

September 17, 2014

I got a full size of this free, I've always steered clear of pantene because it's always made my hair dry. I decided to use it and it has done wonders for my hair, it has made it thicker, softer and full of bounce-something i ALWAYS look for in a hair product.