Amazing

Pantene Pro V BB Cream Sampoo Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #674 out of 1142 in Shampoo

March 31, 2017

I found this shampoo to weigh my hair down. I will not be buying it for myself; however, my husband loves the smell and has requested I get another bottle.

July 27, 2015

I've been using the Pantene BB collection for about a year now and I love it. I have naturally curly and frizzy hair and it drives me crazy. Using this shampoo has left my hair feeling healthier than it has since I was a kid. Although I seemed to have lost my curls, I feel much happier with my hair now. It's silky and I often don't do anything to it but brush it after a shower. For perfect straight hair, my long hair only needs about 15 minutes of straightening time which is a drastic change from the hour it took me before. However, it does weigh my hair down a bit, and I can't go more than two or three days without a wash.

June 02, 2015

This is a fairly nice shampoo. It does leave my hair very soft and smooth. However, I have very oily and fine hair. I find it made my hair a bit oily and weighed down my hair.

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists