Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Series Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#1080 in Shampoo

Good - 0

November 25, 2019

Bouncy beautiful curly hair

I absolutely love this Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Series Shampoo and Conditioner. You don't need to use a lot of product yet you get amazing results. I have bouncy, frizz-free beautiful curly hair every time. It is gentle on the scalp and you can use it everyday. It also has an amazing scent that I love. Hair is so easy to comb or brush through and no yank is necessary which I love. If your a curly haired girl or women like me this is the must try product for you. I promise you will love it.

October 09, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

my curls

I love a swear by pantene it leaves my hair soft and smells great,i have thick curly hair which gets very knotty so need a product to help with that love the conditioner too that gets rid of all the knots and tangles ,patene used to do perfect curl shampoo and separate conditioner which was one of my bests products to use but no longer can get it .

August 13, 2019

Shiny silky hair

Pantene always makes my hair so soft and silky looking and feels so nice afterwards. Great to help curly hair keep its shape and takedown some frizzy hair. Have definately reccomend it to my friends.

March 19, 2016

This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. It is a great price and leaves me with big chunky curls. Best of all... no frizz! It's the only shampoo and conditioner I use. The big size bottle is under $10 at Walmart.

March 09, 2015

I have thin frizzy hair but when I use Pantene pro v curly hair shampoo and conditioner I have the most beautiful curls. I always wash my hair upside down with this product and the curl starts at the root, it's gorgeous!

November 15, 2013
    California, United States

Pantene Pro V Curly Hair Series Shampoo and Conditioner balances conditioning so hair is bouncy, not weighed down. It gives long-lasting frizz control and curl definition, even in humid weather.