Prestige Item
Pantene Pro V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

May 01, 2019

Not for my hair type

It's exactly what you expect from Pantene. Good shampoo, nice scent, works but isn't anything spectacular. I've spent a year + using more natural shampoos and maybe my hair has just gotten so used to those that it doesn't like Pantene anymore. If you're not a natural shampoo person, Pantene is perfectly good.

March 25, 2019

I love pantene

I love pantene shampoo and conditioner and this is one of my favorite product akong the rest.makes my hair smooth and silky.no tangled and it's so shiny.highly recommended!

March 24, 2019

Great everyday shampoo

This is my go to shampoo if I’m out and want to stock up. It’s great value for your money and gets your hair clean and smoothed out. I usually like to get the shampoo and conditioner separately but 2 in 1 is effective too if you need quick showers like me.

March 20, 2019

Good Product

This one of the good products in the market. Definitely buy it in future. It makes the hair soft and supple as claimed. Love it and the shine in my hair

March 07, 2019

The smell is amazing

I have tried every2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner on the market but, I always go back to Pantene. It keeps my natural curls soft and not so frizzy. The smell is amazing.

January 03, 2019

great product

This pantene pro v shampoo is amazing. It made my hair weightless and light. This shampoo was fantastic and really helped my hair. Not only does it smell fantastic, this shampoo has really cleared up my scalp build-up, and made my hair feel lighter.

January 02, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love Pantene

I absolutely love Pantene. The value for your dollar is great. The smell is even better. Leaves your hair touchably soft. My all time favourite shampoo.

January 02, 2019

My shampoo

Use it all of the time..smells good, cleans great
    Makes my hair feel super clean and refreshed and
    Keeps my hair looking super shiny and feels smooth and soft 😀

December 21, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Pantene pro-v shampoo

This shampoo has been my favorite go to since I was a little girl. you can definitely just feel ,and see,the difference in the look, shine, and feel of your hair. great for man or woman . My only shampoo I will use. The price is great, better than the salon brands, as I have tried them all and I will go right back to Pantene.

November 16, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Condit

I love using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner on my hair. It lathers up nicely, and a little goes a long way. The scent smells lovely. It is easy to wash out and leaves my hair shiny and without tangles. The best part is the 2 in 1 and not having to use an additional conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft.