3.9/5
Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Shampoo Reviews
#1161 in Shampoo

Hair shines with the look of health: it can be soft, smooth and extremely shiny. That's the beauty of Daily Moisture Renewal with Pro-vitamins. It helps provide protection from styling damage and split ends from combing. Use as a system with Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner to:Help repair the look of damage and to provide hair protection against future damageHelp prevent split ends from formingMoisturize, leaving hair smooth, soft, manageable and strong against damage

June 12, 2019

Solid affordable shampoo

I've used the Pantene Pro-V shampoo growing up, as it's a pretty classic brand that can be found at many stores. However, as I got older, I seem to drift away from Pantene to greener pasture. I think this is because even though Pantene is quite affordable and has a great brand, the product was simply ok, not as good as some other more premium brands that work better for my coloured and permed long hair. But for more natural hair, this is still a solid shampoo to use

December 11, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

My go to shampoo.

I have used pantene for years and for the price it's great! It helps keep my hair feeling clean and not weighted down. I highlight my hair and it keeps my color looking good without fading.

June 20, 2018

Great medium priced product!

I recently tested this shampoo (along with the conditioner as well) and found it to do a really great job of moisturizing my dry, color treated hair. I like the price very much as well. My hair drank in the moisturizing effects and it lasted all day! Thanks Pantene!!

May 19, 2017

Love this shampoo and how it does not leave a residue on my hair! It is very reasonably priced for the quality and available in many places! Would reccomend to anyone looking for an affordable shampoo!

March 28, 2017

It makes your hair like silk. It has agents in it that give a fabulous shine and you dont need to wash your hair everyday to keep the softness and shine.

March 02, 2017

This shampoo is great cleans hair well with no residue or anything, it also left my hair so soft and smelling awesome. It is also very reasonably priced. I would definitely buy this shampoo again and again !!

February 16, 2017

Left my hair feeling great. Nourished and full of life. Loved the fragrance as well very nice and light not to strong at all. I will be purchasing again

August 29, 2016

Let's start by saying I fell in love with the smell and the way it made my hair feel after using it. I found it kept my hair soft and feeling fresh. I know I TRY lot of different brands and this is my top 4 brands I like using.
    I use this brand cause there is more of the product then any other brands for price wise.
    Also have a chance to use coupons for this brand as well, which is even more awesome.

August 25, 2016

Good price and good quality for drug store shampoo. Makes my oily hair feel volumized but also well conditioned. Does not weigh my hair down like other moisturizing shampoos tend to do to my hair.

0.7/5

March 04, 2016

This has to be one of the worst Shampoo's that I have ever tried,it left my hair looking dull and greasy ,my scalp was dry and flaky and the scent wasn't great either .I have tried different Shampoo's and this one just doesn't stack up as a good product.I even had a hairdresser tell me that Pantene products are the worst haircare products to use and she would never recommend them to clients .well neither will I