Pantene Pro V Orinial Fresh Dry Shampoo Reviews
#103 in Dry Shampoo

October 06, 2017

A Must for oily hair!

I have oily hair, oily skin and kickass bangs. So to keep my bangs looking perfect i use this product at least once a day to keep the grease in my hair under control! Can't live without it in the summer.
    I use to use Dove dry shampoo but that will often leave use white marks in your hair - Pantene doesn't!!

September 21, 2017

Great dry shampoo for price

This dry shampoo gives the fresh oil free feeling and adds volume! Only a few dry shampoo's offer that without sacrificing smell or heavy feeling. 100% recommend. (Even better when its on sale for 2.99!!)

2.3/5

March 01, 2017

This comes out clear which is super nice but it doesn't do a good job and removing excess oil, I would say this would be a nice volumizer but I wouldn't suggest this as a dry shampoo because it doesn't work.

1.5/5

September 24, 2016

I tried this when I didn't have time to wash my hair...so I tried it and it made my hair dry and i had white flakes so I have to wet my hair and do my hair quickly before I was late

September 23, 2016

I love Pantene original dry shampoo, This is a great product for adding volume to limp hair and giving it a fresher appearance. I recently had my hair styled and thinned too much and this product faked my volume and fullness until my hair grew enough to restore its original volume. It doesn't build up on my hair and the scent wasn't overpowering

August 23, 2016

you have to put a little bit of this product and the result is inceredble. I can wait 3 ou 4 days befaure i wash my hair and with this product my hear look clean.

August 17, 2016

My family and I have tried many varieties and found this to be the best one. Liked it so much when my grandma ended up living in the hospital and unable to get in a bathtub or shower we brought her ours. She loved it also. Rest her soul as she passed not long after.

2.0/5

February 25, 2016

I have found that I have a love/hate relationship with dry shampoo. I've used a few different kinds, and thought I would be successful with Pantene. Sadly, I was wrong. I cannot even give snaps for the smell because it smells horrible. While it does not leave any residue, it leaves my hair feeling heavy, gritty, and greasy. I've done a few tests with it in hopes that I was either using it too much, too little, or just not giving it enough time to settle. Whether I used it the next day after a wash, or at night before bed, my hair is always flat and greasy. For me, it definitely will not be a no buy in the future. My search continues!

February 17, 2016

It’s quite effective and leaves no residue behind. Leaves the hair with a dry, almost ruff, texture, good for those that are seeking an extra volume.

3.2/5

May 28, 2015

Never used a dry shampoo before, so i didnt know what to expect. Didn't seem to do much for my hair, even after application it didn't seem that much fresher. I guess there was more volume, so that's something. But the spraying tip got clogged after about two months, and i'd use it every other week or so. Kinda dissapoiting.