Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2in1 Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 25.4 fl oz Reviews
Ranked #538 in Shampoo

Good - 0

March 19, 2017

Prior to using this product, I hated using shampoos that advertised "volume boosting", as they would leave my hair extremely dry, frizzy and unclean. However, I found that Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo & Conditioner not only kept my hair sleek and shiny, it also made it clean and boosted the volume in a natural looking way. I definitely recommend this product over others as Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo & Conditioner gives a luxury treatment to your hair that no other shampoo will.

October 10, 2015

#Pantene "Pro-V Sheer Volume 2in1 Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner 25.4 fl oz" I like to switch shampoos once in a while and I have used and have #Pantene products, It shampoos my hair well, leaves it soft, well conditioned and shiny. My husband loves this brand #Pantene 2 in 1 because it is so easy, fast and he gets good results.

October 10, 2015

I love using Pantene Pro V I find that it has made a huge difference in my hair. My hair is a lot shinier, smoother, less frizzy and just over all amazing. Sheer Volume is one of my favourites to use, it gives more life to my thin hair. And it also smells really good, the smell stays in your hair until your next shower. :)

May 06, 2015

Great shampoo for weekdays and travel, I use it religiously for my long hair and my hair always looks and feels great, moist and clean. I barely even have to use a comb after I use this 2 in 1 shampoo. I love to get salon convenience without the over-priced weird-smelling hard-to-rinse salon product.