Pantene Pro V Ultimate 10 BB Cream Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 1102 in Shampoo

March 16, 2017

Love Pantene. I switched to Pantene about a year ago and my whole family uses it. It lathers up well, so you don't need to use a lot. Your hair is left extremely soft and shiny. Good product and great value.

August 08, 2016

I love Pantene products and this shampoo is one of the most amazing product , it's a cream shampoo , it cleans the hair very good after a long hot day and sweating hair , it have the most amazing texture and a wonderful fragrance that lasts so long , it makes my hair so shiney and glowy , and the price is not bad usually they have coupons for a 1,50$ off which is not bad , I love it and will buy it at any price

February 29, 2016

Pantene Pro V Ultimate 10 BB Cream Shampoo is a thick, creamy shampoo that cleans very well. It is a high quality shampoo and a little more expensive but wellworth it. It is available at most drug stores as well as at Walmart. Because it is a thick shampoo just make sure you rinse well. The bottle is designed well and easy to grip.

February 15, 2016

Tried this for couple of months now. Didn't like it as the texture of hair after each wash is pretty frizzy and dull. I just like the smell and the price.

February 12, 2016

I love this shampoo. Leaves hair soft, doesn't weigh down hair or leave it oily. Reduces frizz. Smells wonderful! I love the way my hair feels. Pantene is always an old favourite.

February 12, 2016

I love this drugstore shampoo. Leaves hair soft, doesn't weigh down hair or leave it oily. Reduces frizz. Smells wonderful! I love the way my hair feels any time I decide to resort back to using this shampoo. Pantene is always an old favorite.

January 16, 2016

J'adore ce shampoing rend les cheveux doux et brillant il sent bon.

January 12, 2016

I loved this shampoo! It smells great and made my hair less frizzy and not so dry looking.

September 22, 2015

Didn't weigh down hair
    Great smelling
    Hair felt smooth and silky

June 09, 2015

It does make my hair feel soft but I get dandruff when I used this product.

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

Ellimay added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette