Pantene ProV 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner Reviews
#16 in Conditioner

February 08, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Nice hair treatment for just 3 mins

This 3 minute pantene conditioner is really great! For just 3 minutes it gives me a soft and smooth hair after using this as if I do a hair spa. Really love the result and even the next day my hair is still soft and smooth! Really happy with this purchased! would recommend!

November 12, 2020

Favourite Conditioner

So many conditioning products are loaded with ingredients my skin (face AND body) won't tolerate - coconut and its derivatives, argan and other nut oils, etc. - but this one is perfect for my needs. I also have thick, wavy hair that frizzes at the slightest provocation, and this formula does an excellent job of keeping my hair silky and tame.

February 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Miracle is an understatement!

My little girl has always had thick unmanageable hair. Just trying to brush it and dry it was hell. A screaming match and her crying. I couldn’t believe the difference when I used this stuff on her. The brush would slide through like silk & her hair even dried faster and honestly she has had box bleach for streaks or ends here and there and it damaged her hair and this stuff literally made it like she had her healthy little girl hair back.

January 23, 2020

Best conditioner

I have very fine, wavy, dry hair. Thus, lots of tangles! Cannot live without conditioner. I have spent soo much money trying others and this is the only one that works well for me. Even better than salon products! I even buy extra bottles for my lobs travels because I can’t live without it.

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Curl Saver

Within the first few uses of this product I was hooked! I tend to use this product alone after a thorough shampoo & condition as well as mix it with another condition (saves time & can sometimes make a difference)!
    Between the price & effectiveness especially when it comes to dry af hair... I strongly recommend this product AND it doesn’t make your hair greasy which is an extra bonus !

January 02, 2020

Good but not a miracle

Pantene always reacted well with my hair and it's affordable. But this was the 1st time I used this conditioner... First time using it I noticed how it coated my hair in a thick residue, that makes my hair weighs it down heavily. This product is to heavy for my hair, so if you have fine hair you wouldn't want to use it at every wash, but maybe once a week would work for me. Smells better than the usual Pantene conditioners.

December 11, 2019

Works SUPER Even For Tangly Prone Hair Like Mine!

I first tried this Pantene 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner Sheer Volume (currently in my bathroom) when I saw it at Dollarama (of all places!) where I purchased it from. WOW... I have baby fine textured tangly prone type hair, and every Sunday I do a deep conditioning when I have my 'beauty bath', where I leave it on longer than the 3 minute recommendation. I find that the longer you leave this on, the better it works! My hair is soft as silk afterwards and way less tangle prone after use! Definitely worth the $3 or $4 bucks I paid at Dollarama, so you save money too at the same time! Try it and see for yourself. : ) They have different deep conditioner hair types available! https://pantene.ca/en-ca/shop

November 28, 2019

Life saver for Mom of Daughter with curly hair

My daughter has a LOT of very curly hair which she absolutely HATES having combed. No conditioner was effective enough on getting knots out of her hair until we discovered this god send. Now she will put it on and comb her own hair and the knots are MUCH easier to get out and there are far less tears in our household!

October 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Nice product

I bought this product just to see if it will be effective or not because pantene product and me usually dont get along. But this product did really help to moisturised by damaged hair ends. Only problem is no matter how much you avoid roots, you get oily roots. Otherwise its a perfect product

October 22, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Pantene Minute Miracle

I have only used this Pantene Minute Miracle two times now, and I can't speak on the effectiveness of my hair's moisture level because I honestly don't notice any difference, but I do love the way my hair smells and feels after using this product so that's gotta count towards something right?