Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Good - 0

October 24, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

All time favourite

Pantene is all time favourite hair care brand, it keeps my wavy and dry hair very soft, clean, easy to manage and style. I have been using Pantene for quite a long time and will definitely continue using it.

October 06, 2019

i always use this shampoo evrytime i take a bath

I would buy this product again and again. my friends always asking me what kind od shampoo I am using because it smells sooo good and it last for few days. my hair is shiny and soft.

0.5/5

September 25, 2019
    United States

It’s a big No for me

I got the shampoo+conditioner In 1 and I hate it I gotta wash my hair again and will not be buying this product again I already have oily hair and skin and this made my hair look like I never washed it and on top of tht I feel like I have lice in my hair bc it causes me to itch so much and my friend has the same problem so I know it ain’t just me but I’ll def be watching out on what I buy next time

August 28, 2019

My hair enjoys this but my bank account doesn't

This shampoo is fantastic, smells so good but I find it's a little expensive. Especially if you compare it to other brands that have similar ingredients

July 22, 2019

I would buy it again

I’m in love with This new rose water sulfate free shampoo & conditioner from Pantene, the smells so good and my hair very soft , the price very good I bought it from shoppers drug mart on sale 5.99 , firs when i see it i love the package 😆 and i love to try new products specially for Pantene because it’s one of my favourite drugstore brand , and when I used it I’m in love with it. You must try it 👍🏻