Pantene Smooth and Sleek Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1200 out of 2553 in Hair Care

April 10, 2017

I recently received this product to try from a BzzAgent Campaign in exchange for my honest review and I really love the smell of this conditioner. This conditioner used in conjunction with the shampoo is a winning combination. This conditioner is nice and thick, so it coats the hair nicely and leaves it feeling soft.

3.2/5

February 28, 2017

It is a good conditioner, I like how I feel my hair after using it, but I believe that I feel my hair gets smoother and with a better texture when I use conditioners for coloured hair.

2.8/5

June 28, 2016

I used to love this conditioner but now I find it leaves my hair with a greasy look. Still trying to find that perfect conditioner to give my hair that soft clean look.

February 17, 2016

Very nice volumizing conditioner. Most volume conditioners I have used in the past weigh my hair down and leave it feeling to heavy, this is not the case with this conditioner. I am very pleased with this product. So far I have not had any issues with product build up either ( another common issue I have with conditioner.) I received this product for free in for product testing purposes. All opinions are 100 % my own. #sponsored #Influenster

February 04, 2016

I love this conditioner and it works to make my hair the way I want it.

February 23, 2015

great for my hair! i was shocked because i suffer from extremely dry scalp and it is quite soothing!

December 05, 2014

I have thick, curly hair and this conditioner makes such a big difference especially with the knots. I highly suggest this product

3.2/5

September 04, 2014

Very creamy consistency, coats the hair well. Leaves it very soft and smooth. Not anything special apart from other conditioners though.