Pantene Ultimate10 BB Cream Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 1074 in Shampoo

1.5/5

February 26, 2015

I am a regular Pantene Pro-V user so was excited to try this new Ultimate 10 line. But to my disappointment, this shampoo has no benefits for my very very fine hair. I do like that it's not overly perfumey though. I'll continue to be a Pantene Pro-V user, just not of the Ultimate 10 product line.

January 26, 2015

Awesome products! Leaves my hair soft and full and it smells great too! Definitely recommend this line to friends and family :)

October 28, 2014

I've tried the Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Cream shampoo and it was awesome. My hair is now smooth and soft. I can't believe it is not salon price, but it definitely feels like salon product.

October 27, 2014

I got to review the BB creme shampoo set. Very very pleased as i have heavy thick hair and it left it light and airy. \was great very little straightening that i had to do to my hair

October 23, 2014

Hair was dry, brittle, over processed. Used product for a week and was pleasantly surprised with the noticeable change, hair softer, easier to style. Significant difference.

October 22, 2014

I have wavy thick clour treated hair thats always frizzy and unruly. I have been using pantenes ultimateb10 for a month. I really saw a difference right away. Soft more managable hair as long as . I used the conditioner.

October 09, 2014

I love this new line from Pantene.. My hair is very thin and fine, and so shampoo can weigh it down. But with this line of shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment, my hair is light, has volume and friz free.. Thank you Pantene!!

October 02, 2014

This is from Pantene's new Ultimate 10 line. This shampoo is probably the best shampoo I have tried in a LONG time!