Parfum wonderstruck taylor swift Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 1331 in Perfume

March 28, 2017

Love this perfume with all my heart, let's just say that it got me a boyfriend as well. lol

My boyfriend when we were getting to know each other, really like that perfume. smells amazing and yes lasts forever!!

March 28, 2017

Jadore ce parfum! C'est celui que je porte ca fair 3 ans! Il sent femme ! Je crois quil pourrais faire a toutes femme qui a confiance en elle...je trouve que c'est lodeur quil degage! Il nest pas trop cher et vous en avez pas besoin d'une tonne pour quil fasse sa job! Mesdame preparer vous a vous le faire dire que vous sentez bonne!!! Je ne suis pas fan de taylor swift mais fan de son parfum ;)

March 10, 2017

"Love this product it smells amazing I think this is her first fragrance but I really love it because her music is amazing also so why would at she smell good as well loved it when I bought it "

May 14, 2016

this parfum smell vrey good and i so love taylor swift o my god it smell like flowers shinng in the sunwith a little wind just perfect for the momment.

March 26, 2015

This perfume smells sweet, warm and soft. I love it and I never spend me! I can put it on any occasion, for one evening, went to the beach club and even to stay at home.