Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax Reviews

Parissa Brazilian & Underarm Hot Wax Kit is perfect for delicate skin on the bikini line or body. Made with nourishing beeswax, this non-toxic hard wax formula gently targets unwanted hair at the root. Simply warm it in the microwave or with the Parissa Mini Pro Wax Warmer. For post-wax pampering, we’ve included our Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil, a blend of natural botanicals to help cleanse and calm skin. Our Hot Wax is gentle and effective. As it warms, the wax transforms into a rich consistency that glides onto the skin and grabs short and coarse hair. Once firm, the wax becomes the strip. Gently and quickly peel off. Enjoy smooth results for weeks.

March 06, 2017

I got this as whenever I would use wax strips on my face it would break me out. I absolutely love this but there are some cons to it. I have thick coarse hair so I got the wax for that hair. The issue is that after I wax even if I moisturize quite a bit I still have dry patches on my mustache. Another issue I had was the popsicle sticks they provided. These were too wide and did not allow for precision. Lastly you have to apply the wax around 2-4 times for all the hair to come out and even then sometimes a few strands are left over. I did however, like the price and how simple it was too use it. I think this would work better for thinner hair.

February 27, 2016

Love parissa hot wax. Very easy to use and easy clean up. Wax is very effective, very comparable to having done in salon except in the privacy of your own home.