Paul Mitchell Original Conditioner

Paul Mitchell Original Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #592 out of 678 in Conditioner

June 19, 2017

Love!

This conditioner is amazing- I'm not sure how many types of original they have but mine is the detangler. You don't need much, its light weight and creamy. Your hair feels wonderful after. I have curly hair and my curls are full of bounce afterwards. Love this and won't go back to anything else!

September 21, 2009

It's great! I love it! It works!!!

Use a VERY small amount. A little really does go a long way with this product as it's a thick gel consistency that covers very very well. I have thick hair that reaches just over half way down my back and I use 2/3 of a teaspoon of it. The bottle lasts a really long time, which makes this purchase worth every penny.

I'll also add that according to the Paul Mitchell website, it is also a great moisturizer for your scalp. I haven't seen a difference but I'll trust them on that one.

There's really no "smell" to it. It just smells like ... product. It's a light smell that does not linger nor does it cover up the smell of your shampoo.

This one is definitely a buy for me as it works and lasts a really long time so the price tag doesn't scare me away!