• PC Skyr
Good

PC Skyr Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 283 in Yogurt

March 13, 2017

I learned about Skyr yogurt from a nutritionist who was helping me find an alternative to Greek yogurt. I found greek yogurt to be too tarty. She suggested I try PC Skyr plain yogurt and am I ever glad that I did. It has become my favourite yogurt and actually my favourite breakfast meal. I have a serving of it everyday. I add fruit and granola to it and keeps me satiated all morning. I only wish it was a lower price point.

March 08, 2017

I had never tried Skyr yogurt before but decided to give the PC Skyr a shot since it was on sale last weekend. I purchased both the vanilla and strawberry individual serving cups and both are pretty good.

The skyr yogurt is definitely thicker than greek yogurt. The vanilla is not too sweet, nor is it tarty. They are very filling and are almost mouse like.

January 11, 2017

I went to buy Greek yogurt to make a cheesecake but they were so expensive! I found this Icelandic version at half the price. 500g cost $4.99. I trust PC brands so decided to give it a try. What a fantastic decision! Even thicker than Greek it was smooth and creamy with a tangy sweet flavour. I got the vanilla. It has 0% MF, 18g of protein and is lactose free. I'll definitely be buying this again! By the way, it also made a great cheesecake.

August 22, 2016

I love Greek yogurt and so I figured I would also love how thick this yogurt is. However, I found it to be a bit too tart for my liking and while it was nice and thick/creamy, it was a different texture than greek yogurt and I wasn't too fond of it. It was not BAD by any means, just different and in a way that let me down a bit. I may try this product again, in a different flavour as I don't want to write it off completely. It definitely should be considered its own product and not one that is similar to greek yogurt as such an expectation may lead to a letdown!

June 24, 2016

Omg, I thought I found love when I found Greek yogurt, that was until I discovered Skyr yogurt from pc! It is the most delicious yogurt! If you love Greek yogurt then you must try this! It's thicker, creamier, same amount of protein but less calories! It's a little slice of heaven!

February 25, 2016

Where has this been all of my life? This yogurt product from Iceland is absolutely AMAZING, healthy and delicious! It has 18g of protein per serving, and comes in a variety of flavours including plain, vanilla, strawberry and 'power fruit,' and it also comes in several milk fat percentages. If you love Greek Yogurt, this product takes it to the next level. It's extremely creamy and thick and makes a great breakfast, snack and even frozen yogurt.

I would definitely recommend giving it a try!