Peace Out Dark Spots Serum Reviews
#15 in Serums

A supercharged serum that combines a blend of AHAs and potent actives to target hyperpigmentation for next-level improvement in the look of dark spots.

Loaded with a potent blend of 10 percent AHAs, this supercharged brightening solution refines skin's surface by revealing fresh skin cells while potent actives target dark spots for visible improvement and long-term payoff. The result is a brighter-looking complexion.

April 12, 2022

Love this new fragrance free skincare product!

I love this new skincare product for dark spots. I also was able to use it for red spots under my nostrils and I have already noticed a difference. I used it consecutively for 4 days straight and I can attest that I have less noticeably red spots and dark bags. I stay up late most nights so this product was amazing. It's also fragrance free so it works wonderfully for my sensitive skin. I love this product!

love this stuff

I absolutely love this serum. The smell is a little off-putting at first however, it doesn't linger for more then a minute so it's not a deal breaker and highly preferred to artificial added fragrance to mask it. The formula is not harsh and I have noticed lighter skin after several uses (3). Does not breakout sensitive skin.

April 12, 2022

Super effective for dark spots

I started using the Peace Out Dark spot serum about a week ago and for sure have seen amazing results. My dark spots all over the face have become brighter and not so visible I am sure they will be gone in a few more use. It's hyperpigmeted so helps the skin. And my skin feels alive. Love the smell not very strong. Feels very light after application but works wonders. Perfectly fits in my routine. #gotitfree #thisisbutterly

Drastic improvements

I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked for me! My dark spots from malasma has always bugged me and uve tried many products that claim to help lighten them but never work BUT this serum worked almost instantly its been about a week and a half and I am in awe! I'm starting to love my skin more with with serum then ever before. My dark spots are much lighter and some gone and it cancels out redness and scars from blemishes too. If dark spots, blemishes and scars are something you have struggles with you must try this serum ASAP ! The only thing I'm not that happy about is the scent is very POTENT but worth it none the less. I abeolutely will be purchasing many more bottles so I am never without!

April 12, 2022

Skin tone looks more even after a few days!

I received the Peace Out Dark Spots Serum for free in exchange of an honest review. After using it every morning and evening for the last few days, I don’t notice any significant changes to my dark spots (yet), but my skin tone overall has improved. It’s more even and I find the serum helps my makeup stay on better during the morning. The smell is very pleasant and I love the colour of the bottle (teal is my fav color so it’s sitting nicely with my other skincare bottles). Love the simple instructions on the bottle, and the serum is super absorbent – a few seconds and it’s fully absorbed in my skin. I will keep trying this for the next month and hopefully see more results with the dark spots, but for now, very happy with the product!

Stinky!

I'm not sure how well it works, the bottle suggests starting at 1x a week and I haven't seen any difference after the first application, but hopefully it'll work. But my GOD does it smell! Like vinegar and something else. I'm glad they're not adding extra fragrance to cover it up, but man...

New Staple

Noticeable brightness after just 4 days! Can't wait to see the results after 2 weeks! Great smell, and very nice texture. Easy application and non-greasy formula. Love the cute packaging.

April 12, 2022

Seems like a great product, but it smells terrible

So I don't think this is a bad product, it is very gentle compared to a lot of other acids, and it defintely seems to be fading some red spots I have. It so far has not broken me out either, which is good. I just hate the smell of it, I can't even describe the smell, but it is not pleasant. Thankfully the smell doesnt stick to my face and once its settled in, I don't smell it anymore.

April 11, 2022

Potent Indeed!

I'm a huge believer in serums! Especially with the science that has been devoted to targeting ingredients that effectively reverse the signs of aging and damage. This stuff seems legitimate- if not for immediate results, for the fact that it burned a cut I had on my finger when applying it! I'm interested to see the long term effects, but immediately, I can't see I saw much of a difference (I don't have a large amount of dark spots to begin with though). The smell is also FUNKY, which is fine... as long as it works haha.

April 11, 2022

Magic Dark Spot correcting Serum

Obsessed! That’s first thing I will say! I received this product in exchange for my honest review on this product! #DarkSpotsAreDonzo #SuperchargedSolution #gotitfree. I’m absolutely blown away by not only the packaging is absolutely breathtaking very eye catching but the product itself! Ladies and gentleman you need this product in you’re life. Firstly you don’t need a ton of product a little goes a long way. Very smooth feeling upon application onto the face! It has drastically helped my dark spots slowly fade away. I have been using this product for only a short time but already seeing results which seems crazy but actually works so well! I found the smell of this product non existent was neutral. I used this product both in the morning and evening two times a week! You need this product in you’re life! @buttefly @chickadvisor! So blessed to be able to try this product!