Pedigree Denta stix daily oral care

Pedigree Denta stix daily oral care Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1917 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 26, 2017

I don't recommend it for picky dogs lol

My dog is not a fan of this product. He likes to chew on it once in a while but if i were to give it to him on a daily basis he would pick his own food over this dental care product. Every dog is different and he rather chew on other treats than this product.

June 26, 2017

May purchase again

Our large puppy seemed unphased by this product. She played with it more than she ate it. I'm not sure she was really impressed by this product. Once she ate it, it was gone in a few minutes, but she didn't seem overly excited about this product.

May 09, 2017

C'est un produit tres couteux,meme un luxe a donner a un chien surtout quand tu en a deux gros.
    Ils aiment cela mais ils le mangent en moins de 1 minute.
    Je ne crois pas que ce produit peut contribuer a une meilleur hygiene dentaire canine.

April 10, 2017

My dog loves these, I give them to him occasionally and the vet says he has amazing teeth. obviously, this isn't 100% due to the treats BUT I am VERY happy with them!!

March 14, 2017

My dogs love dentastix dental treats, they always run when they hear the bag. i would say the taste is fantastic for them and that i love that it helps their teeth the value is wonderful not too pricey

March 01, 2017

We recommend the pedigree denta stix daily oral care for dogs as our toy poodle loves them and he has a great time chewing them and he looks forwards to using them and they make his breath much better and helps to keep his teeth clean and strong .

February 12, 2016

Mon chien, un border colley de 12 ans, adore ces soins pour les dents. Nous lui en donnons tous les jours. Il aime cela et connaît même l'heure a laquelle nous lui donnons. C'est dire qu'il aime cela.

July 19, 2014

Some dogs love it, some dogs don't. Mine doesn't. Sucks because there are very few treats specifically targeting dental care.

June 01, 2014

Dog food was on my grocery list, Right next to the food I saw an in store coupon for pedigree Denta stix buy one get one free. Having three kids and three dogs. Let's just say the kids usually get the treats. But when I saw this coupon I had to treat the dogs. They have different flavours and different size bones. I bought the beef flavour and one pack of big dog bone and a pack of small dog bones. All my dogs love them!!! A big hit in my house. My dogs are in heaven