Pedigree Denta Stix Minis 169 gr Reviews

June 10, 2017

I have My 10 pound Chihuahua... She loves them as they are just perfect for size!!! Helps her keep her Teeth Nice and Clean!!!! Im a Frequent Buyer for the dentastix!! :)

March 28, 2017

We only buy these treats for our smaller dog because he has a sensitive stomach. He loves these treats and they help his teeth and keep them nice and clean.

2.0/5

January 13, 2017

My dogs have always used pedigree dog treats however for some reason these treats make all three of y dogs sick almost every time they eat it. We have tried different batches so it not the bag we got that was bad

May 27, 2016

I recently bought these mini ones and the top right corner says they are new. They have to be because i would have bought them sooner if they were there. i had to buy small. The minis make a big difference as my dogs are a smaller breed. they totally love them.They get to brush their teeth and there are no artificial colours in them which I like.