Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 25, 2018

Dogs Love These!

My dogs love Pedigree Dentastix Dog Treats! They get all excited when I bring them home from the store. They smell them in the bag right away! It helps freshen their breath and keeps their teeth clean, too!

September 24, 2018

Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

I found my collie eating a crayon yesterday. I forgot to get his Pedigree DentaStix at the store this week. Sorry Hans. (That's my dog's name). He does chew them a little too fast though. Maybe the company should make harder ones and soft ones just like our tooth brushes. I'd buy both for Hans.

September 20, 2018

Dentastix

My puppers love Pedigree Dentstix. I buy the large ones. They like all the flavors and it gives them something to chew on and cleans their teeth. Great treat to give to the doggies.

September 18, 2018

My fur baby loves them!

My pup loves these dentastix! He seems to enjoy the taste and they keep him busy chewing on them for a while. It helps keep his teeth clean and hes happy while doing it!

September 17, 2018

My dogs love them as much as I do

Brushing your dog's teeth can be super tedious and a pain but with these dentastix you don't need to brush your dog's teeth because they deal with tartar and everything

August 19, 2018

I will purchase this product again

Our Husky Luga loves these Dentastixs dog treats he'd eat the whole pack at once if you let him I always make sure that I have lots of these on hand for our furry friend I will keep purchasing this product and would recommend it to anyone

August 14, 2018

Dogs love them

Great for cleaning your dogs teeth and they enjoy it also, helps freshen breath also. Love all of pedigree products my girls have used pedigree for years and are healthy and happy 70 pounds each. Now the baby is on it also and they never have stomach issues

August 14, 2018

not my dogs favorite

My dogs like chewing on these dentastix but they are not their favorite treat. They always chew it for awhile but never finish the whole dentastix and whenever I get them other chewing products they always finish the whole thing. So I have not purchased this product anymore for my dogs and I don't think I will purchase it anymore in the future since it seems as if it is not their favorite treat.

August 13, 2018

He loves them!

Our dog loves Dentastix! We buy the value bag of 55 at Costco, and break each treat into 3 so a bag goes a long way. He gets one in the morning and one at night. Both times, he starts pacing about 5 minutes before it's 'treat time'. (who taught him to tell time)? The ingredients are pretty scary, but typical for the type of treat it is. They go so very fast, they only take about 15 seconds to chew, but they do seem to help his teeth. I've tried a few other chews like this brand, but these are the most economical. They're also his preferred type. I'll keep buying them, and I will/do recommend them to others. I just wish the ingredients were a bit 'cleaner'.

August 02, 2018

Pedigree

Pedigree Dentastix Dog Treats are our dogs favourite chews. They're made to last, for a while for medium sized dogs - but our dogs devour them within minutes!