Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 18, 2020

My dog loves them

I give my dog one dentastix every morning after she eats breakfast. Since she is a small dog, if I can't find small stix, I break one in half. I find her breath smells nicer than if she didn't have one.

June 17, 2020

Great option for chews

My dog loved these! I feel better giving him something that will help clean his teeth too. I have a small dog so I break them in half for him, but you could leave it whole too

June 10, 2020

My dog loves them.

I just bought these for my dog for the first time and he absolutely loves them. He will play around with them before chowing down on one. I haven't noticed anything with his breath but he definitely likes them.

May 11, 2020

Maybe it's just my dog..

These work really great for your dog's teeth and breath, they definitely do what they say they do. The only issue I have with them is that they very easily break off into large pieces and my dog has often tried to swallow these whole.
    Maybe it's just my dog but unfortunately these aren't for us!

April 29, 2020

Une traite pour ma grosse doudoune

Suite à la réception d'un échantillon, je l'ai donné à ma chienne. Elle l'a dévoré. Donc lors d'un magasinage dans une grande surface, je l'ai acheté en gros format... Depuis, je lui en donne régulièrement, elle l'adore

April 21, 2020

Mon chien en raffole

Dentatix est la gâterie préférer de mon chien il ne mange que sa il s’assoit devant le sac pour en avoir et en plus sa nettoie ces dents et lui donne une bonne haleine et costco les vends ces merveilleux

April 20, 2020

J'en ai toujours à la maison

Mon chien adore ces gâteries! Je lui en donne presque une par jour. Le vétérinaire dit qu'il a de très belles dents, donc je suppose que ça fonctionne bien.

April 12, 2020

Doggie fave

I have three dogs, small medium and large. They all love these and we are always stocking up every month. I don't know how effective they are at cleaning because they devour them so quickly.

3.2/5

April 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Don’t waste your money on these if you have a small dog

I got these to try as a sample in the mail and they are horrible for little dogs. Even though they have ones meant for little dog, they are still much too hard for my little chihuahua’s teeth. I’m sure these are great for bigger dogs though

March 20, 2020

Clean teeth means clean breath!

My dog hasn’t struggled with bad breath and I would like to thank these for it! He loves them and they clean his teeth and make his breath not smell bad!