PENATEN Original Medicated Cream for Babies Reviews

No one spreads the word faster than parents who've found a solution. That's why we constantly receive orders for Penaten Baby Cream from Germany. Penaten is an excellent skin cream that can be used for baby's diaper Rash or to eliminate skin rashes for adults. This water-resistant formula simply has no competition. Penaten Cream has been used for decades successfully for the treatment of diaper rash, sunburn, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema, and relieves rash caused by heat and perspiration. Join the legion of fans who depend on this skin-soothing wonder for babies and adults.

May 14, 2019

Great product

Penaten medicated cream for skin irritations has worked extremely well on my 4 month old son who had diaper rash. The cream is easy to spread, and you only need a little to cover the infected area.

March 29, 2019

Great for everyone!

This product has been a staple in my family for years. It works great for rashes on baby and helps clear it up quickly. It is also great for adults on summer days to protect for chaffing.

March 29, 2019

A must have for whole family!!

I originally received this in a diaper kit gift pack over 10 years ago. Although it was thick it worked on the baby’s bum rash, acted as a barrier and cleared everything up. I continued to buy for the baby who is now 11yrs old and apply it on myself when dry patches come up or when anyone in the house gets skin irritation.

March 28, 2019

Use for sunburns/windburns

I always have a can around as it is fantastic when spread very thinly over your nose and also great if you have a rash as an adult yes that can happen as well. I guess since we used it as kids we still use it now. Yes its thick but that's why it has such great value a little goes a very long way.if you have have a yeast infection this is a great product that is very gentle on skin and totally works. Love it. suggest you have a can in the medicine cabinet at all times. It should be a go to staple

March 28, 2019

best product I've ever used!

This product has helped me through diaper years for my children 17 years apart and also myself to this day for any skin irritations that occur.. and it works fast and dries up affected area..
    Absoutly love this product!

March 19, 2019

Only diaper cream I will use

My daughter is two and gets really bad diaper rashes, I’ve tried every cream you could think of and none of them worked like this one dose! It’s a miracle worker and that’s no lie! I’ll put it on after I diaper change and the redness/rash will be gone! It’s a nice thick cream that leaves your baby smelling so nice and does the trick! So what’s not to love? And it’s affordable!!

March 07, 2019

Not bad for bum cream

This bum cream works okay I find it is thick and refuses to soak in so all your doing is putting a layer of protection on baby's bum but it doesn't Adress the issue as to clearing a rash.

February 10, 2019

Helps for diaper rash and more

My daughter is very prone to diaper rash this cream has 18% zinc oxide and helps control the rash, it is thick and works! It also is good for minor skin irritations. I got it at a great price buying at Costco!

February 07, 2019

Très efficace

J'ai essayé 3 autres crèmes pour prévenir l'érythème fessier chez mon nouveau-né et je dois dire que c'est ma préférée.
    L'odeur est agréable, la consistance aussi, mais surtout pas de problèmes d'érythème.

October 17, 2018
    New York, United States

Fantastic product!

I grew up with this product. I have used it on all of my kids and on my nephews and nieces. It's sticky. You only need to use it sparingly.It's not harsh on your baby's delicate skin.It has a variety of uses.