PENATEN Original Medicated Cream for Babies Reviews

No one spreads the word faster than parents who've found a solution. That's why we constantly receive orders for Penaten Baby Cream from Germany. Penaten is an excellent skin cream that can be used for baby's diaper Rash or to eliminate skin rashes for adults. This water-resistant formula simply has no competition. Penaten Cream has been used for decades successfully for the treatment of diaper rash, sunburn, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema, and relieves rash caused by heat and perspiration. Join the legion of fans who depend on this skin-soothing wonder for babies and adults.

October 11, 2017

A must have

Penaten cream is the best! As soon as I notice a bite on my arm or if my baby has diaper rash I know exactly what to do and use. It heals and helps pretty much any skin irratation one may have. If you have eczema or an itchy bite just put a little Penaten cream on the spot and in no time the relief will kick in. Everyone should have some in their medicine cabinet.

October 09, 2017

I have in my diaper bag

I’ve been using this product for both of my children. I really like that this cream creates an protective layer between a diaper and my child’s skin. Consistency is really sick, so it’s makes a little bit tricky to apply, but it last on the skin for a long time. I think this cream works well as prevention and also curing diaper rash.

October 02, 2017

Great for adults and babies

You can purchase a large package of this cream for around $10. This will last you quite a bit of time. The cream is thick and white. It is a bit clumpy to spread on, but for me that is why it is so effective. The cream leaves a nice thick layer so it is great for skin irritation for adults and children, alike. This is also good for diaper rash on babies.

October 02, 2017

Super pratique!

J'ai souvent utilisé la crème Penaten pour mes enfants. Je l'utilise aussi personnellement sur mon eczéma et cela m'aide grandement à calmer mes démangeaisons. Elle est efficace et agit rapidement. Je trouve par contre que la crème est très collante et salissante. Il faut bien se laver les mains par la suite.

2.2/5

June 21, 2017

Diaper rash got worse

My friend told me to buy this as it worked for her son but it did not do anything for my boy . In fact, it seemed to spread more. Its thick and white so its hard to blend properly. My friend then told me that it stopped working for her. I wished i had waited to buy it on sale as i bought it at full pop and it was a waste of 15 bucks!

June 18, 2017

Love it!

I've been using this on my baby girl for 9 months now and she hasn't had a single diaper rash. Great value as a tin lasts me 6 months! I wouldn't even think of buying anything else.

May 30, 2017

Amazing product. works amazing for everything from diaper rashes, mild irritation, on babies and adults. had a nice but very subtle smell and lasts so well.

May 11, 2017

J'ai toujours utilisé la crème Penaten pour mes enfants. Mon enfant a eu souvent des irritations et en utilisant le produit, les irrtiations disparaissent rapidement. Je l'ai aussi utilisé lorsque mon enfant a eu de l'ezcema et cela a aidé grandement à calmer les démangeaisons. Elle est efficace et agit rapidement. Toutefois, la crème est collante et salisante. Il faut bien se laver les mains par la suite.

April 18, 2017

I used Penaten for both my babies. It lasts a long time and gets rid of rashes. I still buy this for myself and the kids as its great for any skin irritation. I've also used it to dry up pimples. Its very thick so you only need to use a tiny bit. Never leave this alone with a baby/kid! it takes forever to get out!!:)

April 07, 2017

Penaten is wonderful for diaper rash. If you see the slightest red on your child's bottom all you need is the smallest amount and it gets rid of it in hours. Tip: works better if the area is dry first then applied