PENATEN Original Medicated Cream for Babies Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 346 in Diaper Creams

No one spreads the word faster than parents who've found a solution. That's why we constantly receive orders for Penaten Baby Cream from Germany. Penaten is an excellent skin cream that can be used for baby's diaper Rash or to eliminate skin rashes for adults. This water-resistant formula simply has no competition. Penaten Cream has been used for decades successfully for the treatment of diaper rash, sunburn, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema, and relieves rash caused by heat and perspiration. Join the legion of fans who depend on this skin-soothing wonder for babies and adults.

April 18, 2017

I used Penaten for both my babies. It lasts a long time and gets rid of rashes. I still buy this for myself and the kids as its great for any skin irritation. I've also used it to dry up pimples. Its very thick so you only need to use a tiny bit. Never leave this alone with a baby/kid! it takes forever to get out!!:)

April 07, 2017

Penaten is wonderful for diaper rash. If you see the slightest red on your child's bottom all you need is the smallest amount and it gets rid of it in hours. Tip: works better if the area is dry first then applied

April 06, 2017

Love this cream for my baby's tender bottom. Thick and rich, a little goes a long way, and the results are almost instant. Overnight, diaper rashes are vastly improved or cleared up.

March 15, 2017

I have used this on all my children. Just a little with every diaper change and never had one problem! It's the best diaper cream and has 18% zinc. It great that this product has been the exact same since as long as I remember. That's how you know it's awesome!

March 10, 2017

I think this is a must have cream for all mother's that have a young baby/toddler wearing diapers. My daughter has very good skin integrity and I only had to use this a handful of times, but if I was changing her diaper and noticed a little redness I would take a very scant amount and rub it on her bottom and by the next diaper change the redness was usually gone. Believe me when I say a little goes a long way. The only complaint I have is that it is advertised as a cream but I find it so thick. It almost has the consistency of putty making it a bit more difficult to spread compared to the average cream. But other than that this cream is great and does exactly what it's advertised to do.

March 03, 2017

I'm not sure what they put in this stuff but it works like magic when it comes to clearing up any sort of baby rash. My son is 11-months-old and it has cleared up heat rashes and diaper rashes of varying degrees practically overnight, taking anyway any visible discomfort created by them. I don't know what I would do without this, for a first time this stuff is a lifesaver. Highly recommend!

January 23, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette crème pour les petites fasses de ma fille. Elle fonctionne bien mais elle est plutôt difficile à enlever lors des changements de couche.

January 23, 2017

I do think that this cream works, what I don't like about it is that its so hard to spread / remove. Once its on the bum its there. And if you are changing a diaper before it is absorbed then good luck getting it off -multiple hard wipes. I have a tub I was given as a gift over a year ago and I rarely use it when baby has a rash. I would rather use Vaseline, or hydro emulsifying ointment. I would not buy this cream for myself.

January 06, 2017

I have a 3 year old son who doesn't need this cream anymore, however this cream was a lifesaver when he was a baby.

I tried my best to ensure my son didn't get any baby rashes of any sort, but we all know you cannot stop the inevitable. He went through a few weeks of extreme constipation (sorry if it is too much information) and he started getting redness down there. Of course, he was already going through such a miserable time and the soreness of his skin was not helping! I was recommended this product by a fellow new mom and I loved it! His skin started looking much better after only a few uses. I definitely will be prepared whenever baby number 2 comes.

January 06, 2017

Truly the best diaper cream I have ever used. Almost always clears up any rash in one use and only a small amount is needed. It has a light scent and the packaging is cute.