PENATEN Original Medicated Cream Reviews

This German-made product has successfully treated diaper rashes, sunburns, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema for decades. Also used to relieve heat and perspiration rashes.

June 08, 2013

I use this regularly as a go to cream. The best thing for chaffed skin or cracked lips.....heals fast (overnight)
    I use it on my grandchildren for facial rashes.....apply after they are asleep! Use by members of my family from one to one hundred years old.

June 07, 2013

Penaten cream is the best cream on the market in my opinion. It is my go to cream for babies and toddlers!
    It is expensive but worth every penny! Clears diaper rash super fast!
    Best advise ask for it at your baby shower.

0.5/5

June 07, 2013

Not a fan of this product.
    It is greasy, dries & sticks to the skin, irritates, and, dries out the skin, and is just a nightmare to scrub off.

2.0/5

June 06, 2013

I always thought that this was the brand to use, but I will never use this product again! Apparently it is quite common for the zinc in it to cause skin irritation. I couldn't understand why my daughter's diaper rashes just kept getting worse every time I would use this product until I finally spoke to my doctor.

June 06, 2013

I used this on my kids when they were little and recently found out that it works on pimples, so I use it when I break out!

June 06, 2013

This cream worked well for the minor irritations and diaper rash that my lil one had. We received a few different diaper rash creams from our shower but this one worked the best and it was the one I kept using for its effectiveness. Although the smaller tin we had in the diaper bag started to bubble and turn into a sticky mess than the larger tin we keep at the change table. Other than that, great product that is easy to find at most stores and the price seems reasonable.

June 05, 2013

My mom has been using this on me since many years ago, and now when my baby niece has a diaper, this is still what we use on her. She is just over a year now, and my brother and sister-in-law use this as their "go-to" diaper rash cream. I find it is also very useful for children or adults who have skin sensitivity to certain locations, like sitting on grass, or a beach.

2.7/5

June 05, 2013

I find it takes forever for l.o. rash to disappear with this cream. its light and creamy but it easily wipes off into the diaper.

2.8/5

June 05, 2013

it wipes off easily therefore moisture is getting in. It takes forever for my lo rash to disappear. i wouldn't buy it again.

June 05, 2013

I used this cream on my nephew when he had a very painful diaper rash, and it cleared up on him in less then a day! I was shocked by how well it worked! I'd buy it if your little one suffers from rashes, or even for yourself if you're rash prone.