PENATEN Original Medicated Cream Reviews

This German-made product has successfully treated diaper rashes, sunburns, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema for decades. Also used to relieve heat and perspiration rashes.

May 06, 2021

Good Product

This product is helping my baby with skin rashes on his cheek and leg and within a day you actually see it start working. no rashes on his bum yet but everytime i changed his diaper i always applied a little to his bum area to avoid any rashes. it's a good product and i will continue buying and using this one.

0.5/5

March 17, 2021

Not All That

I have used this for my kids and grandchildren as my kids always bring it to me when I babysit. I do not like it or recommend it. It cakes on and it is hard to clean off. I prefer types that do the job and wipe off clean and easy.

March 04, 2021

Meilleure crème à fesses de bébé!

Meilleure crème à fesses de bébés!

Après toutes les avoir essayées, Penaten est de loin la plus efficace.

Bonne consistance, application facile, elle soigne les fesses irritées en un rien de temps!

2.2/5

February 26, 2021

Works for some, not for all.

I got some when I had my first child who always had a red bum. Unfortunately it never worked for him. I know my Oma swore by it, but I think this is one that will only work for some and not for all.

February 14, 2021

Everyday diaper cream

I use this diaper cream on my baby everyday. It is great at treating and preventing diaper rash. This cream acts as a barrier so babies skin will stay dry and rash free.

December 21, 2020

Baby and mum

My mum used this on me as a baby and I used it with my kids and so on. I still use this little gem of a cream today, great for soothing a summer heat rash,or just to use as a little hand cream when your hands look just like diaper rash. So never just sat its for a babies bottom

November 12, 2020

pour sauver les fesses!!

je ne jure que par cette crème! après 2 enfants ont fini par avoir nos trucs favoris et bien cette crème en fait parti!! Juste appliquer au besoin et bang plus rien!!!

October 20, 2020

Amazing

I would recommend this to everyone with a newborn. The product is amazing and does its job very well! I wouldn’t change anything about it :) it is a must have!

October 08, 2020

Took care of the diaper rash!

Would definitely recommend. Took care of his diaper rash very quickly. We now use a couple times a day to prevent the diaper rash from recurring.

The tin container is a bit annoying but the cream inside is great!

October 05, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works very well..

Improved my baby’s diaper rash right away and within days completely got rid of my baby’s diaper rash! Love this product and highly recommend it......