Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Crackers Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 2367 in Grocery

May 19, 2017

I don't think there's anyone out there that does not like goldfish! Their crunch is perfect and the flavor is not too salty. The best about these are that you don't get thirsty after eating a lot of them.

May 02, 2017

C'est probablement la collation préférée de ma fille. Nous en avons toujours dans le garde manger car elle en demande souvent. Je n'aime pas lui donner des collations sucrées donc les ''p'tits'' poissons c'est parfait pour elle et ses petites mains. On en mange parfois aussi avec elle donc c'est une collation pour toute la famille. Avec son goût fromagé et sa texture croquante, pourquoi s'en passer. Je recommande !

May 02, 2017

Goldfish crackers are the perfect snack . Kids and adults love them . My neice and nephews really like them so I always make sure I have a bag in my cupboards for when they come over . They have a variety of different flavours but the cheddar cheese are my favourite.

May 02, 2017

These are not my favorite, they taste a bit too processed for my liking so I won't recommend them to others. They are a good price from what I've seen though.

April 10, 2017

I buy these by the box family and I can't get enough of them ,there so good and come in so many flavors he pizza ones and cheddar ones are awesome! We eat them alone or in our tomato soup.My granddaughter loves them as well great little snack for her as she is 2 and likes small things ,I also found hey have a vanilla cupcake flavour as well definitely going to try that flavour .I love the price ,love they way the bag closes up as well they stay fresh !

March 16, 2017

Les goldfish doivent faire partie de mes collations favorites, quand j'ouvre un sac, j'ai de la difficulté à m'arrêter dans manger. Ceux aux cheddar sont mes favoris.

February 23, 2017

A great addition for a carb in kids lunches, and an on the go, throw a bag in your purse for long car rides snack. The original flavour never gets old. Sometimes a little salty, but otherwise fine.

January 25, 2017

Super cheddar cheese taste love these. We buy them to have at our bar. When we go to the states we pick up on some cool flavors not available here. Great price, fun to eat, great for kids! Once you start you can't stop though! Beware....

January 19, 2017

Goldfish are such a nice treat :) They are priced great and often on sale. You can eat them on their own or dip them. I enjoy them in veggie cream cheese, so yummy! The cheddar flavor is so good, tastes like the real deal.

January 19, 2017

I love these crackers! They are the perfect snack not only for kids but adults too! This is one of my go to snacks for work. The flavour is amazing and they are nice and crispy and crunchy. Perfect salty snack.