Good

pepsi cherry Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 196 in Soft Drinks

April 07, 2017

OMG you have no idea how much I have fallen in love with this flavor. It is sweet and can satisfy any craving as well as clench your thirst. I am so glad they are making it permanently available

March 16, 2017

I usually do not like trying out flavors like these, but I tried this out once since there was no more original pepsis and I loved it! It has a unique but good taste. Not a big difference, but still you can taste a difference so I loved it. I would purchase it again.

March 12, 2017

I am a pepsi drinker and have been waiting for them to bring back cherry pepsi for years. I love the taste,adds a bit more flavour to the regular pepsi and I would buy it all the time.

February 25, 2017

THIS POP IS AMAZING I DIDNT THINK THAT THEY COULD MAKE IT ANY BETTER AND THEN THEY ADD CHERRY TO IT AND IT WAS OMG SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE PLAN PEPSI!!!

June 07, 2016

I'm sorry, but was not very impressed with this cola, I don't even think that it taste like cherry, it actually tastes like something is wrong with it.

April 17, 2016

pepsi cherry

Would definitly buy this again. The taste is really good and not to cherry tasty. Never tought i would like this product as much as this. Will buy more

March 16, 2016

Favorite favorite favorite! Absolutely to die for why have anything without cherry? Bias yes but love it, and for some reason tastes way better then cherry coke.

March 16, 2016

it has been awhile since I've had a Pepsi cherry but man are they good !!! I prefer Pepsi over Coke I just find it has the right amount of fizz . I only drink pop occasionally and Pepsi cherry is one of my choices .

March 07, 2016

When I first tasted this product I was like in heaven never had it before but have heard of it and when I first had it I closes my eyes like I was on the clouds. This this beat drink ever. And plus I think its better than regular Pepsi sorry just saying.