pepsi cherry Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

May 27, 2017

This is pepsi with a nice refreshing zing added to it. The flavour isn't too much, it compliments it well. I like to think of it as my weekly treat!

May 25, 2017

This is surprisingly very good. Just enough cherry flavour to make it tasty but not over powering. A nice treat and I may even switch to this from plain Pepsi. I'm not sure if this is only a limited time thing but I hope not.

May 11, 2017

My husband wanted to try something new this week for our movie date night. so when i went to the store to get pop, chips and whatnot i seen the cherry pepsi so i grabbed in took it home put it in the back fridge and forgot about it. at 330am i heard this weird cheering sound in the kitchen that woke me up. it was my husband grabbing a pop to add to his lunch i already pack. needless to say we both love it and will be buying it again

May 04, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Il est tellement bon avec son léger goût de cerise. Pas trop sucré. Rafraîchissant. J'adore ce mélange, le goût est excellent. Par contre, j'aurais aimé qu'il le fasse aussi diet car il est hautement calorique

May 04, 2017

Vraiment pas aimer mais ses pas parce que moi jaime pas que vous naimerai pas ...c'est quand meme a essayer .. A chacun ses goûts mais pour moi ses pas gagnants

April 07, 2017

OMG you have no idea how much I have fallen in love with this flavor. It is sweet and can satisfy any craving as well as clench your thirst. I am so glad they are making it permanently available

March 16, 2017

I usually do not like trying out flavors like these, but I tried this out once since there was no more original pepsis and I loved it! It has a unique but good taste. Not a big difference, but still you can taste a difference so I loved it. I would purchase it again.

March 12, 2017

I am a pepsi drinker and have been waiting for them to bring back cherry pepsi for years. I love the taste,adds a bit more flavour to the regular pepsi and I would buy it all the time.

February 25, 2017

THIS POP IS AMAZING I DIDNT THINK THAT THEY COULD MAKE IT ANY BETTER AND THEN THEY ADD CHERRY TO IT AND IT WAS OMG SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE PLAN PEPSI!!!

2.0/5

June 07, 2016

I'm sorry, but was not very impressed with this cola, I don't even think that it taste like cherry, it actually tastes like something is wrong with it.