Pepsi Cola Reviews

January 19, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Some things just go hand and hand

Pepsi is by far in a league of its own when it comes to soda pops. It’s unique taste that’s not to sweet. I love watching movies and eating popcorn and drinking my Pepsi cola. I wouldn’t substitute it with anything.

December 30, 2018

Better than Coke

Pepsi is my first choice of pop. I get bummed when you go to a restraunt and they only have coke products. One time I asked for Pepsi and they said will coke do? My reply will Canadian Tiremoney do? She got a chuckle. Nothing compares to Pepsi.

December 19, 2018

I am a huge fan of Pepsi

This carbonated fizzy delicious creation is just about the best thing I have in my fridge. The holidays are upon me and I look forward to mixing my cheer and favorite drink at this time. Keep em stocked.

November 19, 2018

Love pepsi

Pepsi is the best brand of pop out there. We will continue to purchase Pepsi in this household. I would recommend this product to everyone. I would love to see new flavours.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Pop Ever

I don't drink pop very often, but when I do, it's Pepsi! Has a great taste, that's really smooth. It definitely needs to be drank cold though. You can almost always find Pepsi on sale.

November 14, 2018

I would buy it for others not myself.

Pepsi cola is a drink that many like. I can’t say there is anything at all wrong with it. It is worth its price. My only problem is I prefer green drinks such as Mountain Dew and sun drop. Over it is a good drink but not a favorite.

West Virginia, United States

Great soda!

This is my family's favorite soda to drink! It's always so crisp and refreshing! The Prpsi Cola brand is a brand I trust and will continue to purchase!

October 18, 2018

I would buy this again

Cold or warm pepsi tastes great i regualry buys pepsi its my favorite soda goes great with everytjing and very easy to pack for road trips😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😴🙈🙈😴😴😴😴😴

0.8/5

October 17, 2018

Why'd they change it!?

Not sure what they changed about pepsi but it's not the same. I have been drinking it for years and when they pulled the stunt with changing the label, they also changed the flavor. I actually stopped buying and consuming it all together because I dislike the change made. No good. Wouldn't recommend.

October 11, 2018

Pepsi is ok

I like the taste of Pepsi. But it isn’t my favorite soft drink. But I buy Diet Pepsi because I think it is better for me. I think it is a little pricey verses some of the off brand cola’s.