Pepsi Max Reviews
#190 in Soft Drinks

July 14, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Best cola

I was a big fan of Coca Cola until I recently tried Pepsi Max. Oh my, it’s delicious. Really sweet and with the perfect amount of fizz. Tastes great ice cold with lots of ice cubes.

June 03, 2019

Tasty and no calories!

I love pop but hate the sugar high and calories that comes with regular. I like that Pepsi max tastes pretty close to regular with no added sugar or calories. Some people hate aspartame, but my dad is diabetic so I’m used to it and nothing is perfect.

2.0/5

April 13, 2019

Pepsi Max

Gross! When I tasted Pepsi Max, it had a weird taste that's hard to describe. It was too foamy. And the after taste was awful. I highly do not recommend!

September 19, 2018

Delicious

Awesome, amazing product, all the taste without all the calories!! Definitely a favourite beverage of mine. On my weekly grocery list. Summer favourite!!

May 27, 2018

Caffeine junkies' BFF!

Love the flavour. My favourite soda hands down. Zero calories and extra caffeine is a dream. And the flavour. Seriously. Lol. Love my Pepsi Max! If you need a caffeine fix, skip the expensive and usually sugary energy drink and grab one of these.

June 29, 2017

Pepsi Lover

The vanilla Pepsi max is the best drink on the market. Absolutely love it. Always have cans in my fridge and have converted all my friends. We are now addicted to the deliciously smooth vanilla taste. Big bonus no sugar

May 05, 2017

Bonne au goût Rafraîchissant et bon pour mixer les drinks .. A ne pas oublier au drive in haha une bonne pepsi avec un chip et un popcorn ses pas mal sa haha

January 09, 2017

Pepsi max is pretty decent. Not too chemical tasting and zero calories. Obviously its still horrible for you and you shouldn't drink it, but once and a while its a nice treat

January 09, 2017

My husband and I are trying to lose some weight. He loves Pepsi, so I decided to try Pepsi max (zero sugar). It doesn't taste exactly like regular Pepsi, but I feel like it tastes even better. I love that they added ginseng to it. I also love the extra caffeine.

March 10, 2016

Love this soda pop. Great taste without all the calories. Great taste, even nicer than regular Pepsi. Only drawback...it's not always easy to find. Wish Pepsi company would produce more.