Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola. Ingredients : carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, sugar, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid, natural flavor.

0.5/5

June 21, 2017

Not only does Pepsi make me sick and hurts my throat but it's extremely bad for you. I get sick whenever I drank coke or pepsi... Like I threw up right after.. I don't drink it anymore and would recommend that others didn't either... Its very bad for you insides. And doesn't even taste good....

Pepsi over Coke!

I adore Pepsi over Coke! It's less bubbly than Coke (which is why I like Pepsi more)! I know drinking soda isn't the greatest for you, but this would be my cheat drink!

Pepsi over coke any day

Pepsi is very quench full after a long day in the heat it's almost as good as a cold beer I Love Pepsi over Coke any day it's got a better taste definitely

The best soft drink

Some say coke and Pepsi taste the same but in fact I taste a huge difference between them and Pepsi is the clear winner. It pairs perfectly with most foods that no other drink can take its place. I always need it in my fridge

June 17, 2017

Who doesn't love a cold Pepsi on a hot day

Comming home after a long hot day at work I look forward to a cold Pepsi.
    Some people say it's bad for you but honestly in moderation it is fine even when your dieting

June 15, 2017

Can't go wrong with Pepsi

I love the taste of Pepsi and also love how it doesnt give me that burning felling like coke does when swallowing it. My absolute favourite flavour is the wild cherry.

June 10, 2017

Pepsi products are the best products on the market. Nothing beats a nice cold Pepsi on a hot summer day. I dont purchase drinks at restaurants that don't have Pepsi products

May 13, 2017

Pepsi is absolutely my favourite soda drink. I also like to use it with my mixes. I drink some others but nothing is better than pepsi. We always have to have pepsi in the house, I don't drink it everyday but we have to have it.

May 13, 2017

C 'est la meilleure boisson que je connaisses .je ne peux plus m en passer!!!!Cependant je n aime que le pepsi regulier.Le Diete goute trop l aspartame,un gout que je deteste.Son prix est plus élevlé que les autres marques mais ca en vaut la peine!!!!Je le recommande a 100%

2.0/5

May 13, 2017

Je n'aime pas le gout du pepsi régulier. En plus de fournir que du sucre et des calories, je prèfere la version diète qui goute moins sucrés. J'apprécie occasionnellement d'avoir quelque chose de pétillant.

jolanta added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil