Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 196 in Soft Drinks

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola. Ingredients : carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, sugar, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid, natural flavor.

April 27, 2017

Le Pepsi, c'est la vie! C'est tellement bon, peut être un peu trop même je dirais! Avec une poutine, c'est le mélange idéal! À consommer avec une certaine modération par contre, vu la quantité de sucre!

April 26, 2017

We're big pop drinkers in my family and Pepsi or coke is always in my fridge I just love the refreshing carbonated taste that fizzes in your mouth ! The flavour of cola has always been hard for me to describe, but if for some reason you haven't tried this soda I would deffently recommend!

April 26, 2017

I love this product! Compared to some other sodas, I find Pepsi keeps it`s fresh taste longer, will always be my go to product involving soda, I love the good ol`original Pepsi taste, I could do with any type of flavoured soda!

April 21, 2017

Oh yes ! Drinking #Pepsi right now , love the way it fizzes and tastes and I'm so glad it's not as sweet as the other dark pop ,love it with my crown Royal,and love cans way better..... the taste is totally different for me then in bottles I don't care for bottled pop,I find cans stay cold and get cold quicker as well !

April 16, 2017

I love Pepsi! If you know me at all you'll know this is my favorite kinds of soda pop to drink. I love the fact that the taste is always consistant and it stays fizzy for a good bit before getting flat

April 10, 2017

I have never had a problem. I love pepsi over any other dark pop. has a bold crisp flavor that Iove and lots of bubbles. only problem I have is I drink to much and never have enough

April 03, 2017

I prefer this product to coke. It tastes a bit sweeter and doesnt seem so acidy. Tastes better with rum too lololol we are die hard pepsi fans.. its the best!!

March 30, 2017

I love canned Pepsi! The fizz is just right and it's not too sweet compared to other cola products. I love the brand and I miss their commercials! This is great to use for mix or to drink on its own, great!

March 29, 2017

So much better than coke in my opinion, coke is too sweet and gets flat quick. Pepsi is nicely carbonated which gives it that zing on your first sip. Don't ever change it.

March 20, 2017

I am definitely a Pepsi over Coke kind of person - but carbonated beverages are so bad for you! Have you looked at the ingredients list? The taste is pretty good and you can purchase the product for fairly cheap but with no real nutritional content, is it worth it?