Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 52 in Carbonated Water

April 28, 2017

For those that like it, I am sure it is fine for their purpose but I had some over ice just like that and I found it just a lot a bubbles with a nasty aftertaste. Sorry

April 28, 2017

My number one carbonated water choice, although Canada Dry's Orange Mandarin flavour performed pretty well! Not too salty and leaves you feeling refreshed unlike some other brands. Typical flavour of a European mineral water which is exactly what I want! Also not too carbonated. The perfect choice for a hot day or as an alternative to wine during pregnancy :) Personal experience!

April 04, 2017

Perrier will ALWAYS be my favourite!! :)

I've drank Perrier for many years and no matter what carbonated water I try, no other brand tastes like Perrier.

I love it as an alternative to soda even though it's flavorless, but the refreshing and bubbling feeling definitely do it for me any day, anytime, anywhere.

March 21, 2017

J'adore l'eau Perrier ! tellement rafraîchissant et un bon moyen de remplacer les boissons gazeuse sucré ! J'achète ce produit depuis des années et j'adore toujours ! Bon rapport qualité-prix ! Vous allez adorer !

March 06, 2017

In all honesty, I actually don't like Perrier carbonated water. The first time I tried it plain, it tasted very bitter. Maybe it's because my brain was confused. It has the feel of a soft drink, with all the carbonation, but none of the sugar. It may be a good alternative if you are trying to cut down on soft drinks because Perrier is just carbonation infused water with no calories or additives. It may also be a good idea to transition slowly, maybe add a tiny bit of naturally squeezed juice in there to make it taster better before try to drink it plain. I personally still can't get over the taste of it even after adding orange juice, cranberry juice etc to it.

February 28, 2017

You can't beat this stuff. It tastes delicious, and is refreshing while still feeling like you are drinking something special. I love it because I feel like I'm drinking pop without having any of the calories. It tastes delicious over ice as well.

February 21, 2017

I LOVE PERRIER! The best sparking water out there, in my opinion. It took a little bit for me to like sparkling waters and this was the first brand I tried. My body craves it now and I have it almost everyday. I ususally purchase at Costco because I can get more for my money

February 17, 2017

Delicious, great packaging, very hydrating. Best brand of you enjoy carbonated water! I usually get it from Costco because they have the glass bottles.

February 13, 2017

pink grapefruit has a nice taste - i crave bubbles and fizz that i get with diet coke but im looking for a healthier alternative to the drink. this is very refreshing

August 11, 2016

We always have Perrier water in our home we have it with fruit , in a punch , the small cans are great for the beach and the grapefruit Perrier is great with white wine as a spritzer