Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #3 out of 56 in Carbonated Water

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again :)

My other half will not drink regular water, therefore we settled to buy Perrier in bulk prior to getting him a Soda Stream. Perrier is great when you purchase it from Costco in bulk!

June 14, 2017

Very refreshing

This water is perfect to make mixed drinks with. I like to add vodka and a splash of lemon, lime, or orage juice. So light and refreshing. Perfect for the summer1

June 13, 2017

Rafaîchissant et différent

Je bois souvent de l'eau Perrier surtout lorsque j'ai pris un repas très copieux. Je trouve que cette eau aide à ma digestion. Elle est pétillante et rafraichissante. Je l'utilisais à l'occasion dans des cocktails sans alcool lorsque j'étais enceinte et c'était vraiment délicieux. Ça donnait un petit "kick" au cocktail. C'est toujours pratique d'avoir une bouteille d'eau Perrier. Je m'en garde toujours une dans mon garde manger.

June 13, 2017

I love this product so much!

This is a great product, it is sooo refreshing. The best choice in the summer time, I love the flavoured and regular one too. I recommend this to all who like natural flavouring. I don't like the artifitial flavoured waters at all so this is one of my best choices.

0.5/5

June 07, 2017

NASTY!!! This has to be the worst thing I have ever tasted! Definitely would never recommend this to anyone and I will never be wasting my money on it again!!!

2.8/5

April 28, 2017

For those that like it, I am sure it is fine for their purpose but I had some over ice just like that and I found it just a lot a bubbles with a nasty aftertaste. Sorry

April 28, 2017

My number one carbonated water choice, although Canada Dry's Orange Mandarin flavour performed pretty well! Not too salty and leaves you feeling refreshed unlike some other brands. Typical flavour of a European mineral water which is exactly what I want! Also not too carbonated. The perfect choice for a hot day or as an alternative to wine during pregnancy :) Personal experience!

April 04, 2017

Perrier will ALWAYS be my favourite!! :)

I've drank Perrier for many years and no matter what carbonated water I try, no other brand tastes like Perrier.

I love it as an alternative to soda even though it's flavorless, but the refreshing and bubbling feeling definitely do it for me any day, anytime, anywhere.

March 21, 2017

J'adore l'eau Perrier ! tellement rafraîchissant et un bon moyen de remplacer les boissons gazeuse sucré ! J'achète ce produit depuis des années et j'adore toujours ! Bon rapport qualité-prix ! Vous allez adorer !

3.2/5

March 06, 2017

In all honesty, I actually don't like Perrier carbonated water. The first time I tried it plain, it tasted very bitter. Maybe it's because my brain was confused. It has the feel of a soft drink, with all the carbonation, but none of the sugar. It may be a good alternative if you are trying to cut down on soft drinks because Perrier is just carbonation infused water with no calories or additives. It may also be a good idea to transition slowly, maybe add a tiny bit of naturally squeezed juice in there to make it taster better before try to drink it plain. I personally still can't get over the taste of it even after adding orange juice, cranberry juice etc to it.