Perrier Lemon carbonated water Reviews
#13 in Water

Good - 0

September 26, 2017

Thirst Quenching on Hot Summer Day

Perrier ' s Lemon Carbonated water is the best to have on hand on a hot sticky summer day! This is always in my fridge ready for friends,family, guests to enjoy. It cleans the palate and is always refreshing. You can't go wrong serving this appealing drink Iconic bottle looks great as well!

May 30, 2017

This is perfect for a hot sticky summer day. Super refreshing and light. The lemon gives it a nice tangy kick and-the best part- zero calories without sacrificing taste!

May 08, 2017

Great product if you're looking for a bubbly drink but not wanting all the sugar and sweetness that pop/soda offers. Flavor is top gnotch. Would highly recommend.

April 13, 2017

I was never a fan of seltzer water. That is until I had a terrible stomach ache last week and was recommended Perrier instead of Ginger ale. It did the job, and now I'm hooked on it! Never mind a stomache ache, I drink the lemonour All The Time!

March 24, 2017

I love the light lemon taste of this carbonated water. It replaces soda for me as a beverage. It is nice on ice on a hot day! Perrier is a great treat!

February 27, 2017

J'adore l'eau Perrier de source naturelle gazéifiée avec l'arôme naturel de citron! J'achète les paquets de 24 bouteilles tous les mois et je ne bois que de l'eau pétillante. L'eau Perrier est ma favorite et son gout est toujours aussi bon après quelques jours d'ouverture!

February 27, 2017

Really love that water, good taste and the orange flavor is sooooo good.

L'eau perrier, d'une qualité irréprochable depuis des années. Le goût au citron est un classique !

February 20, 2017

I love sparkling water...It helps me to avoid the sugary carbonated beverages that I love, but need to avoid. :) Perrier in my opinion has the best taste and most fizz. It is on the pricey side, but worth it in my opinion. I always, however, buy the glass bottles so that I can recycle them with less guilt.

June 12, 2016

Love Perrier and sparkling water in general but I especially like the subtle taste of lemon in this product. I find it so refreshing & thirst-quenching especially in the summer. The big plus... No added calories

March 09, 2016

Perrier is a new staple in our house since trying to avoid pop. I mix it with alcohol or drink it on its own and I don't feel like I'm missing out on carbonated soda at all. Super refreshing and healthy. Love this and all other flavours!