Perrier Lime Carbonated Water Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 53 in Carbonated Water

April 08, 2017

My absolute favourite carbonated water! Best flavour and brand :) super light and refreshing witthour being overly carbonated! Best served chilled or over ice. Also wonderful with gin, to make a low calorie refreshing summer cocktail. Spoil yourself by squeezing in a fresh cut lime wedge as well. Delicious! Fairly well priced for the high quality of this beverage but I personally always buy it on sale; someone always has it on sale!! The lime flavour is not overwhelming and light enough to give that added boost in hydration. Fantastic alternative to sodas and sugary juices!

February 13, 2017

Pepsi has been my drug of choice for many years now. I have the most horrible addiction to it. I've tried many things to ween off of it and keep finding my way back. My husband had me try Perrier Lime and I was shocked on how much I enjoy it. It satisfies the need for carbonation and has that crisp citrus taste. Now I'm on a healthy mix of Perrier Lime and coffee to ward off the caffeine withdrawals.

January 07, 2017

This is a great no carb drink!!! It can be a bit expensive, but they do go on sale. I like it with ice! I used to mix this with vodka all the time- it really went well together!

January 06, 2017

This is our all time favorite carbonated water we drink it all year round. So much more healthier than pop and satisfies a craving for a soft drink. Also good mixed up with juice.

September 15, 2016

Yes, to Perrier always! This lime flavour is heavenly. As are the grapefruit and lemon. It's a nice twist on their regular carbonated water. I drink this at work, I buy it for parties and play dates, even my kids Iike it!

September 15, 2016

I often feel like having a carbonated beverage but have tried to eliminate soft drinks from my diet for many reasons. I've always enjoyed Perrier but I have recently discovered the lime flavour and it's amazing. I definitely don't feel like I'm missing out anymore. The slim cans especially are the perfect size.

April 14, 2016

I love this carbonated water, especially when I am craving pop because it satisfies that carbonation craving. this water is not too overpowered by the lime flavor just enough to where you can taste it and the carbonation is just perfect, not too fizzy where it burns your mouth but not flat either ! great tp have around the house.

March 27, 2016

This is a great tasting lime flavoured carbonated water. It doesn't taste artificial at all. It has just the right amount of lime flavour. Great product.

March 10, 2016

Probably my favourite sparkling water. It's lightly flavourd, so that the lime is not very powerful in taste, but the water is quite aromatic. I started buying this water when I was trying to cut back on sodas, but still wanted something fizzy to drink.

March 09, 2016

My all-time favorite sparkling water. I always have this in the fridge. I'm very picky about which drinks I like so even my fiance knows which four drinks to buy me when he goes to the grocery store and this is one of them. The lime flavor doesn't taste artificial like in some sparkling waters. It's very refreshing.