Perrier Lime Carbonated Water Reviews

October 04, 2017

Mmmmmmm

The title says it all.

I went to Italy last summer, although this doesnt compare to the brand of Italian Carbonated soda i had purchased in europe, its a close second!!

I buy these at Costco in packs of 24 and I LOVE them so much.

May 31, 2017

I tried the lime perrier for the fist time this week and wow! Love the taste of this carbonated water! As a person who struggles to drink the recommend daily intake of water this will ensure I'm staying hydrated!

May 31, 2017

This carbonated water is truely delicious. It gives me the carbonation I desire without the calories or sweeteners. The only issue I have is that it is quite expensive.

April 08, 2017

My absolute favourite carbonated water! Best flavour and brand :) super light and refreshing witthour being overly carbonated! Best served chilled or over ice. Also wonderful with gin, to make a low calorie refreshing summer cocktail. Spoil yourself by squeezing in a fresh cut lime wedge as well. Delicious! Fairly well priced for the high quality of this beverage but I personally always buy it on sale; someone always has it on sale!! The lime flavour is not overwhelming and light enough to give that added boost in hydration. Fantastic alternative to sodas and sugary juices!

February 13, 2017

Pepsi has been my drug of choice for many years now. I have the most horrible addiction to it. I've tried many things to ween off of it and keep finding my way back. My husband had me try Perrier Lime and I was shocked on how much I enjoy it. It satisfies the need for carbonation and has that crisp citrus taste. Now I'm on a healthy mix of Perrier Lime and coffee to ward off the caffeine withdrawals.

January 07, 2017

This is a great no carb drink!!! It can be a bit expensive, but they do go on sale. I like it with ice! I used to mix this with vodka all the time- it really went well together!

January 06, 2017

This is our all time favorite carbonated water we drink it all year round. So much more healthier than pop and satisfies a craving for a soft drink. Also good mixed up with juice.

September 15, 2016

Yes, to Perrier always! This lime flavour is heavenly. As are the grapefruit and lemon. It's a nice twist on their regular carbonated water. I drink this at work, I buy it for parties and play dates, even my kids Iike it!

September 15, 2016

I often feel like having a carbonated beverage but have tried to eliminate soft drinks from my diet for many reasons. I've always enjoyed Perrier but I have recently discovered the lime flavour and it's amazing. I definitely don't feel like I'm missing out anymore. The slim cans especially are the perfect size.

April 14, 2016

I love this carbonated water, especially when I am craving pop because it satisfies that carbonation craving. this water is not too overpowered by the lime flavor just enough to where you can taste it and the carbonation is just perfect, not too fizzy where it burns your mouth but not flat either ! great tp have around the house.