Perrier Pink Grapefruit Carbonated Water Reviews

January 19, 2018

Can’t get enough !!

Love this type of Perrier it’s my favourite! It has a light after taste of grapefruit that isn’t over powering , I recommend this if you like Perrier and flavoured sparkling water 0 calories !

July 06, 2017

I will buy this product again

This is really nice instead of just plain water. My husband takes it in his lunch and finds it quite thirst quenching. I find it is a little expensive and doesn't seem to go on sale but we will continue to buy it.

June 04, 2017

A bit of a higher price point but well worth it. Delicious and refreshing on its own. I live a low-carb lifestyle and this is perfect for my mix with vodka!

May 20, 2017

My evening indulgence. Great flavour and very refreshing. Tastes much better than all the generic sparkling waters out there. Grapefruit is my favourite flavour with lime coming a close second.

May 15, 2017

I only drink this with fresh lemon juice, ice & a lemon wedge. I'm not a big fan of the taste on its own. With lemon and ice it's amazing! I'm constantly stocked with this flavour in my fridge. It's a staple!

2.2/5

May 08, 2017

Generally, I enjoy Perrier and I enjoy grapefruit. I don't howver, like them together. The taste isn't strong enough for me. I was disappointed as I really like the other citrus flavours.

April 14, 2017

One of the best ways to stay hydrated with water with a refreshing citrus twist. This Perrier flavour is delicious and thirst quenching. It's reasonably priced and good on it's own or in a cocktail

April 08, 2017

Love this grapefruit flavoured carbonated water! Although I prefer the lime flavour these days, the grapefruit flavour is a great alternative for times where I need to shake up my routine. Slightly sweet taste (very accurately representative of grapefruit) and perfectly carbonated just like all other Perrier water products. Not too bubbly, not too salty, and the precise amount of flavour to make for a refreshingly crisp beverage. Try it with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka for a drink I like to call a "Creamsicle"! It tastes exactly like one!! Love this product.

April 06, 2017

I always have an issue when it comes to drinking water as I feel it's too bland for my tastebuds. I admit it took a while for me to get used to drinking perrier but I found myself enjoying it. I dont often drink pop but I do miss the carbonates so this satisfy my cravings.

March 28, 2017

Love this! I detect a very pleasant grapefruit taste. It's delicious, I also love the smaller cans. I like fizzy carbonated waters, and with the additive natural taste, it's a win win, very low cal too.