Persil discs Reviews

December 19, 2019

Smell good

Sent bon lave bien pour le côté écologique par contre il faudrait plus d’efforts jai recus deux dics dans deuc sachet different ce que jai moins aimer sinon suoer produit

December 18, 2019

I love this product , persil discs smell so good

I am enjoying persil dics and already purchased, smells so good and lasts longer , I already recommend it to my friends, my family loves the smells and were happy

December 09, 2019

Love the convenience!

I received 4 of these disks for free as samples. I have used them all and loved them. I put them to the test on my husbands work clothes which he only brings home 3 or 4 times a year and they worked better than expected. Although I find them to be pricier than detergents that I would normally purchase, with a sale or coupon I would recommend.

2.8/5

November 25, 2019

Not my favourite

The persil disc is really easy to use and does a great job cleaning my laundry, BUT IT STINKS! It is NOT a pleasant smell at all!!! I had to reward my clothes so I wouldn’t stink! No one in our house could handle the odor!
    Persil makers maybe add some nice smells and then perhaps I will buy, until then, NO THANKS!

October 01, 2019

Excellent Results BUT Expensive

We tried the Persi discs after receiving a coupon. While easy to use and a very good laundry result, the price of this product makes it only accessible when on special and....with a coupon.