Persil ProClean Power-Caps Laundry Detergent Original Scent Reviews
#56 in Laundry Care

November 12, 2018

Will recommend!

I tried this product just because I liked the liquid laundry detergent but did not care for the smell.
    The pods have a nice smell and really cleaned my whites!
    Though I am not a fan of pods of any kind I was pleasantly surprised and will purchase this in the future!

October 18, 2018

Love it!

This product was fantastic tough on stains and left no leftover residue on the clothing. I will be using this product from now on as it worked beyond my expectations

October 11, 2018

Pleasantly Surprised

I have been disappointed by pod-type detergent in the past, but decided to give this a try, and I'm glad I did ! This little power cap cleaned my laundry so well with just ONE cap, and even being used in cold water ! I am definitely sold, and this very well may become my new go to laundry detergent !

October 08, 2018

Persil pro clean laundry detergent

Persil Pro Clean power-Caps Original works wonders I like the clean fresh smell my clothes looking brighter 😁 this persil Pro Clean power-Caps Original laundry soap I would recommend it for you to try I have thanks ChickAdvisor for my free samples 😁

September 27, 2018

Easy to use toss n wash product

It works well for stain removal without a ton of perfumes and unneeded colors! Smells nice and easy to locate at store. However most of the time unless on sale this is out of my budget.

September 17, 2018

This is the best detergent for kids laundry!

as a mom to 4 boys and a mechanic for a husband, I really spend a lot of time on laundry! this is hands down the best detergent ever! I dont have to pretreat and everything comes out clean! the smell is so good you dont need extra!

August 13, 2018

Very neat

I bought persil to try out and i fell in love with this brand. I just add two caps to my laundry and thats it no mess and no fuss and most important no liqued stains. My clothes come out very clean and i am so happy with this product

March 22, 2018

Smells great and clean!

Saw that it's on sale and decided to give it a try. Very easy to use; just throw two into the drum and use water hot enough. Clothes came out so clean and has this scent that smells really fresh which can last for at least a day or two. It must be of high quality because my sensitive nose can stand the scent and actually enjoy it! It is a bit pricey if it's not on sale at about $13/box. But occasionally there's coupon which help to bring the price down a bit. Recommend!

December 12, 2017

Will never use anything else

I can't rave more about this laundry detergent, or pods. It gets clothes super clean, removes really bad stains (my sons baseball pants...covered in dirt and grass). So many people can smell our clothes while wearing them and ask what we use. The scent lasts all day. LOVE IT.

November 30, 2017

A new addition to my laundry.

I purchased this product after receiving a rebate promotion. The Persil ProClean Power-Caps Laundry Detergent Original has become a new addition to my weekly laundry routine. I like this detergent because it cleans the whites on clothing that is combination color and whiting. I can wash my lighter colors without fear of washing out. I also noticed that my socks (even the dirty white ones) seemed a little cleaner with no additional stain remover. I will repurchase. I also like the convenience of the pods. It makes laundry time mess and fuss free.