Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Detergent Reviews
#12 in Laundry Care

October 15, 2021
    Tennessee, United States

My go to

I love this detergent. I usually get the unscented which is white liquid rather than blue. I have used both. It get stains out and I prefer it to other detergents.5/5

September 24, 2021

Best Detergent

From tne first tie I tried this I was hooked , omg I smells amazing and cleans my cloths really well , it is a great product I totally recommend this you won't be disappointed

September 23, 2021

Great detergent!

Great detergent, washes well.
    Works great with construction work wear and even the kids clothes, no stains and everything comes out the washing machine smelling great.

May 02, 2021

Great Product

Love this product and smells amazing especially when I hang the clothes outside. My absolute favorite is the fresh smell of towels with this detergent.

April 20, 2021

The absolute best

Everything smells so clean and fresh after using this product! This product cleans everything so well and it’s truly the only laundry detergent I will buy!

March 08, 2021
    Brent, United Kingdom

Persil

This smells absolutely amazing!! Even having your washing out side all day and thr scent is the exact same hours later! Love love this!! Highly recommed. Fresh, Clean clothes with a Fresh crisp scent!

October 29, 2020

OMG! This product is amazing!

I first tried Persil from a sample and I can tell you... I absolutely was addicted to the scent. The scent is so fresh and clean. Also My clothes came out really clean and did not leave a residue. I highly, highly recommend this.

October 21, 2020

So fresh and clean

Persil proclean cleans like no other detergent. If you are looking for deep cleaning, stain removing, fresh and clean scent this is the best on the market in my opinion.
    The formula is very concentrated so a little goes a long way on laundry day.

September 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

No better detergent!!!

If you aren't using this as detergent, you need to be!!! Such a small amount goes a long way! It costs more upfront however it lasts our family of 3 at least 2 months if not longer. The smell is amazing and lasts for a long time!!! For instance when I was all of our winter clothes and hang them until next season, when I do use them again they are still fresh!! Worth every penny!

May 05, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love this detergent... definitely does what it's supposed to

Having kids means clothes become stained, this detergent is my go to! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! This works with heavy stains and heavy loads as well as light. It's worth the money and compared to other name brands it's actually priced reasonably well given the excellent quality.