Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Detergent Reviews
#11 in Laundry Care

August 12, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Amazing!

This laundry detergent does it all! I used to buy the cheap brand until I came upon this brand. I love the smell it has and it works great! I will be buying more!

August 12, 2019
    Florida, United States

My new favorite

I love the way my laundry smells after using Persil. It smells so clean and fresh, the way laundry should smell. Even after using the dryer you can still smell the freshness but the best is when you hang the clothes to dry and the whole house smells like it. My clothes haven’t faded, they feel soft and for what I’ve seen it does help with minor stains.

August 08, 2019
    Saint Helier, Jersey

Persil

Premium product, leaves your clothes smelling wonderful and fresh. Great at removing grubby stains. Smells amazing. Love using the liquid as it’s so easy to just measure out how much you want dependent on the size of your washing load.

August 06, 2019
    New York, United States

So clean

When I started using PERSIL PROCLEAN POWER-LIQUID DETERGENT my husband noticed a difference in his work clothes right away. He said the feel cleaner & smell nice & fresh. For him to notice, they must be clean!

June 19, 2019

My favourite detergent

I love using Persil for doing laundry! It smells great, cleans well, and is super gentle on our clothes! I would say Persil is a more premium product in the laundry detergent department.

2.8/5

May 17, 2019

I like it.

Very good product with little to no scent, I have a sensitive nose and haven't noticed any problems with it. Clothes seem cleaner and I have noticed they are slower to start smelling, perhaps our previous product wasn't getting our clothes as clean as Persil.

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wow

I absolutely love this and I can't get enough of the fragrance. I use to be a gain fan but now I only by persil it is a little expensive but worth every dollar.

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Works well with hard water

This laundry detergent is one of the best that I have tried. It gets my laundry clean without having to use any additives. I have very hard water and have problems with finding detergents that can keep my light colored clothing bright and not dingy. Persil does all of this. It's my new go to laundry detergent

March 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Excellent product for the price.

The product works excellent. It doesn't take a lot to clean the clothes very well. Everything I washed came cleaner than the last detergent I used. The value is also great. I will use this product again.

March 05, 2019

Best Detergent

We are so happy we switched to Persil! Great on clothes in cold water wash, a little goes a long way! And great for HE washers! It was actually recommended by Washing machine installer!