Prestige Item
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Reviews

November 18, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Super Hydration

I have been using this for a few months now and love love it! It keeps my skin super hydrated even through these cold days. A little bit goes a long way and I absolutely love this product in my beauty regimen. He always has the most advanced technology when it comes to skincare and I love his line of products.

May 16, 2018
    Iowa, United States

My skin loves this

My skin absolutely loves this product and drinks it up. I have very dry skin, so I wasn’t sure if a formula this light weight would do anything, but it does. I love how light it is while still being super moisturizing. I’ve gone through many of these. Worth the money.

February 23, 2018

Amazing gel-like moisturizer

I love this cream. It is lightweight and sinks into the skin very quickly, but all the while feeling really rich and moisturizing. My skin has been incredibly dry since moving out to Western Canada (from the humid weather of Eastern Canada) and my old creams were not cutting it. I was flaky and oily at the same time. I decided to buy this during a sale at Sephora after trying a sample from a kit and I am in love! It has very little to no scent which is ideal for day or night.

October 14, 2017

worth every penny

this is an expensive product so i was a bit hesitant to purchase it but i am so glad that i did. you dont need much and it provides so much moisture without any shinyness.

September 25, 2017

Need to try this!

I recently had a makeover at Sephora and when they put the product on my face I was like "WOW." At first it stung a little because I have never used anything like it on my face, but I could see my skin responding right away. It felt cleaner and more awake after it was applied. I have been now using it for a few days and already I see a softness to my skin even more so than before! I am the first who never likes to believe the hype of a product,but this one was well worth it and lives up to the rumors!! :)

July 18, 2017

I would certainly recommend this product

Man this stuff was surprising. I received it in my Sephora Playbox as a sample and fell in love! I'm all out though and it's VERY pricy for me.. The consistency was like no other. I have very dry skin so finding something that works is very hard but this was awesome. I need to just break down and buy some more :/

June 28, 2017

Amazing!!

Amazing!I love this stuff. It's very affordable compared to other high end products. it feels like you are soaking yourself in water. Hyaluronic acid is the best product ever for your face. moisture is perfect. i recommend this even for people with oily skin. I would also recommend using it at night (i find it doesn't work great under make up). I will definitely be buying again!