Philadelphia Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 95 in Cheese

April 15, 2017

A weekly staple in our household. So many uses and one great amazing taste.

Philadelphia Cream Cheese has a satin smooth texture and is the perfect snack between meals on crackers, bagels or smoked salmon.

April 11, 2017

#Philadelphiacreamcheese is awesome ,taste great and you can use this in anything you literally make ! There always on sale and so ! So many new flavors I always see ,I eat this on crackers,bagels I make desserts and creamy suppers with this cheese love love

April 08, 2017

I buy cream cheese for my bagels, or I serve on plain, salted or flavoured crackers with a side of veggies. This plain cream cheese is so versatile for baking and no bake desserts. I especially like this brand.

April 04, 2017

The only Cream Cheese I will use for all my cooking and baking! It heightens any recipe by adding flavour and creamy texture. Philadelpia Cream Cheese is always on hand in our home, ready to take a boring recipe to the next level

April 04, 2017

My family and I love the taste and texture of this cream cheese. It is a great addition to some of our family meals that we make to help make the dish creamier and more rich tasting.

February 15, 2017

AHH cream cheese is my favorite thing ever!
    I love all the different flavors they have come out with as well as different chip dips.
    This is perfect for bagels, the herb and garlic flavor is probably the best

January 21, 2017

Creamy and absolutely delicious! So yummy on crackers or in a sandwich with cucumbers. This is the only brand we buy. Great taste and value! Others don't compare.

January 20, 2017

The usual cream cheese we buy and available every store. Taste good, and uses for lot of options and baking. I usually biy more than one freeze the extra, and leave it in refrigerator to defrost. Taste the same.

January 12, 2017

The only cream cheese we use at home! This cream cheese is so tasty and creamy you will never have the same cheesecake flavour you get if you use other cream cheese! We always have 3-5 in stock, we never go without it. We use it almost on anything - dipping, cooking, snacking etc.. you can never go wrong with Philly creme cheese!

January 12, 2017

I have tried store brand cream cheeses as they are at a lower price point, but they cannot compare to the Philadelphia Cream Cheese. The original brick one is my favourite one. Go to the Kraft website and snip the coupon - great deal!