Philadelphia Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 120 in Cheese

Fromage

J'achète régulièrement le fromage à la crème de marque Philadelphie car de tout les sortes que J'ai essayée il est le meilleur. J'aime beaucoup cuisiné avec ce fromage car il est très versatile. Il est aussi bon dans un repas comme pour un dessert. Je dois vous dire que chez-nous j'en ai toujours sous la main.

I would buy this again

Hands down the best cream cheese, works very well in cheesecakes .It can be a little expensive but the cheaper brands don't work as well. I usually Stock up when its on sale.

A definite 5 stars!

This cream cheese is so creamy, flavourful and spreads easily. I'm a cheese freak so naturally, I love cream cheese! In my opinion, Philadelphia offers the best cream cheese with many different varieties available for purchase. The original is a perfect base for baking, cooking or for experimenting different toppings for crackers. I love having a bagel with my original Philadelphia cream cheese in the morning.

June 20, 2017

My go-to breakfast bagel spread!

I'm not much of a breakfast person but there's something about Philadelphia's Cream Cheese spread on a toasted Everything bagel that makes it hard to resist. The smoothness and light taste of this cream cheese makes for a great snack with crackers for your guest when hosting or on a bagel and/or toast when on the road to work!

June 15, 2017

yum

Philadephia is my favourite cream cheese out there. Its so tasty and just has the best flavour for cream cheese. I can eat it on anything! Also, really great for cooking and baking!

June 02, 2017

J'adore le fromage à la crème de Philadelphia de Kraft. Fait de lait et de crème, il est crémeux et dense. C'est le seul fromage à crème que j'utilise pour faire mes gâteaux au fromage. Ils sont vraiment un succès auprès de mon. Le fromage à la crème est léger et pas trop sucré. Il y aussi le classique Bagel fromage à la crème et saumon fumé qui est aussi un vrai délice. Le goût délicat du fromage à la crème et saumon fumé se marie très bien ensemble. Il se tartine très bien sur les rôties. Je préfère l'emballage du fromage à la crème à celui en plastique qu'en carton. Il se manipule facilement et se conserve plus longtemps.

2.8/5

June 02, 2017

I bought this the other day because the store I stopped at didn't carry our usual brand. Unfortunately I found this popular product a disappointment.

The first thing I didn't like was the texture. The Philly cream cheese just seems to be lacking a great, rich, creamy texture. It almost has a smooth plastic type mouth feel. The taste was also ever so slightly phony to me; like cheese that had been open in a fridge too long. Spreadability was OK, I imagine if you purchase the whipped version it spreads even nicer.

We're used to eating a very rich, thick, creamy super flavourful cream cheese and have a regular brand that fulfills all of these requirements. I'd probably bake with the Philly Cream cheese in the future but for use on bagels or crackers I'll be sticking with my regular brand.

May 28, 2017

Am not really fancy on having Philadelphia cream on a bagel or to eat just like that, but
    I like to bake with it and using it in dips. I like the light variety. Cheese cakes are my favorite and in
    frostings , Philadelphia cream cheese adds so much flavour mixed in with something.
    Whatever meets your fancy or taste buds, I recommend this cheese.

May 26, 2017

I so enjoy Philadelphia cream cheese on almost anything. Im a baker and a cook..( only for my friends & family ) This is the best cream cheese product. very tasty and bakes well. makes a mean cheese cake too..

May 25, 2017

Ever since I was a kid, I have been a big fan of Philadelphia cream cheese! It is smooth, creamy and has only a subtle taste which means it's great for pairing along with other toppings. Some of my personal favorites to put on top (after spreading the cream cheese on a piece of bread) include raspberry jam or raw onion (with a dash of salt).