Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese Reviews
#391 in Grocery

May 21, 2020

The Best Late Night Snack

I am a crunchy snack girl and this has replace those late night chip dip cravings. I absolutely love the Tzatziki flavor paired with Wheat Thins crackers. The whipped cream cheese is perfectly tangy and refreshing. The perfect late night snack!

April 20, 2020

So much better than the original

If you're a fan of Philadelphia cream cheese like I am you have to try the whipped cream cheese. I really like the original flavour on my bagels in the morning.

I use Philadelphias cream cheese for baking quite often but my favourite is on bagels. This new one has a light whipped texture. It's not as heavy as the original at all. It spreads very easy and has the exact same creamy cheesy taste. You use less so I'm not getting as many calories.

The container is almost the same just double the size. It makes you seem like you are getting a lot more because it's whipped. The lid snaps back on snug and keeps the cream cheese fresh up until the expiry. Really love the texture and can't wait to try the others.

March 12, 2020

Great stuff

Who doesn't love to spread a thick layer of cream cheese on their toasts- or whatever they're eating? Philly whipped cream cheese is rich, nutritious, delicious and at a great price too. Buy, people.

August 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Delicious

I love cheese. Especially cream cheese. I had to try it because it’s said whipped. It’s delicious. Love it on cracker or bagel. It’s light which is what I really love about this product. Definitely will be trying the other flavours.

May 15, 2019

Yummy

If i think cream cheese, its gonna be from Philadelphia. Maybe because of its advertising, I only think I know this brand for any cream cheese. Creamy and perfect on a toasted bagel.

February 12, 2019

Cream Cheese

I like this cream cheese whipped for my breakfast because it is easier to spread and has the same taste as the normal! I like the texture and sometimes I like to add in some recipes for more flavor!

February 06, 2019
    United States

Delicious and light!

I saw this in the store for years, but never bought it as the price per gram is always higher than the non-whipped version. I recently tried it while visiting family though and my mind was changed! It actually goes further than the brick cream cheese as it spreads much easier. It has the exact same taste as regular cream cheese, still rich, but it's easier to spread and has a bit lighter texture.

February 06, 2019

So addictive

I started using this product about a month ago and have bought so many tubs for myself and my family since.

This is way better than regular cream cheese. It's light and fluffy and tastes so good on a bagel. I tried regular cream cheese once after buying this and it felt like it was too thick and too much.

This is my go to from now. We're obsessed.

February 05, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Easy to Spread!

Philadelphia Brand Cream cheese knew what it was doing when it created the whipped variety of cream cheese. It makes it so easy to spread on my bagels and it does not compromise on taste. I used to spend forever trying to get it out of the container in chunks and my hand would tire from trying to blend it onto my bagel. Now it’s easy peasy and I can get to eating much quicker and enjoy what I set out to do!

December 04, 2018

I'am loving it

I feel this cream cheese is really good . This is my favourite to have on my toast . I find i can always buy this again as i' am very happy with it . Its very easy to spread on crackers and on toast .