Philosophy Purity Made imple 3 in 1 Cleanser for Face and Eyes

Philosophy Purity Made imple 3 in 1 Cleanser for Face and Eyes Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 1055 in Facial Cleansers

October 22, 2016

Thus is a great cleanser that won't rip the natural oils from your face. Deeply cleans without drying your face out. Works great to remove any makeup you may be wearing.

August 08, 2016

I absolutely adore this product. I have normal to combination skin and this is the perfect product for me. I use a little in the morning to lightly cleanse my face and use a normal amount at night to remove my makeup as well as cleanse and moisturize. It is a true 3 in 1 product and cuts alot of time out of my skin care routine. Also, the scent is amazing! I personally think it smells like fruitloops, friends think it just smells like a light sweet scent.

April 08, 2016

I have been using this for the past 6 months with my Mia2 Clarisonic. I find it works well at cleansing including removing my makeup. I don't find it dries out my face too much which is nice because I already have very dry skin. It works well but I wouldn't call it a 'Holy Grail Item' and will likely try a new cleanser once I am finished with this.

April 07, 2016

This is my go to product ! I have sensitive skin so anything to harsh and I break out really bad. I find the smell is something like a spa and the product is nice and creamy and feels light on the skin. I find it effectively cleans my face and removes all my makeup. A little pricy but totally worth it.

March 14, 2016

This is the BEST cleanser ever made! It is gentle, yet removes ALL traces of eye makeup without the need for eye makeup remover! Makeup just melts away!

February 18, 2016

This product is a lazy girls dream! It takes off all of my makeup without all of the many steps. I am able to get all my makeup off thanks to this product. It's gentle enough for the eyes and the rest of your face. A little goes a long way and it saves me buying wipes and eye makeup remover. I will repurchase this !!

January 17, 2016

Best cleanser I've used to date. Although it can be a bit pricey, if you buy the cleanser when its on sale, its the best. This is the only cleanser I've used so far where my face doesn't feel 'tight' after using. Not only does it remove my makeup completely, but my acne has calmed down as well. I also love the lemoney smell!

August 27, 2015

I have been using this product for so long that I don't even remember the specific facial cleanser I used before switching to Philosophy. A beauty consultant recommended this product to me, highlighting its 3-in-1 feature (make up removal, toner, cleanser.) While I still separate use eye makeup remover and toner in addition to this cleanser, I love the product because it is gentle yet effective in cleaning my face. It is a mild product without any heavy scents, which makes me feel very comfortable about using it consistently, both day and night, without drying out my skin. I would recommend this if you have sensitive skin, or if you want to save a few steps in your skincare routine.

March 12, 2015

This cleanser is the best I have ever used. This product is perfect for anyone with a busy lifestyle. Not only does it clean off all makeup but it feels so great on your skin. Plus it smells great!

March 08, 2015

I love, love Purity Made Simple 3 in1 cleanser. It's the absolute best and removes eye makeup, like it's being melted. It doesn't irritate your skin.

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Collecting Autographs

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why